Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. Andy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/3teje

    Good Morning, This is a wonderful one, thank you. In our house,
    when my son was starting to talk it was Pashghetti.

    To find this one must have taken a lot of searching. :eek:)

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Margaret Suran wrote:

    > Andy wrote:
    >> http://tinyurl.com/3teje

    > Good Morning, This is a wonderful one, thank you. In our house,
    > when my son was starting to talk it was Pashghetti.
    >
    > To find this one must have taken a lot of searching. :eek:)

    Margaret,

    Yes. I was worried. It was an unusually tough morning in the funny pages,
    for me, anyway!

    Have fun in your kitchen today! OH, and don't forget to make it with
    EXTRA love!

    :)

    Andy