Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

    Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    baking my notebook on Monday.

    All the best,

    Andy

    Tags:

  2. On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    > http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

    I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.

    > Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    > baking my notebook on Monday.

    How'd you do that?

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  3. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Andy" <q> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
    >

    > Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    > baking my notebook on Monday.
    >
    > All the best,
    >
    > Andy

    I was gonna say, kind of a late chuckle.............. LOL.

    kili

  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

    > I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.
    >
    >> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    >> baking my notebook on Monday.

    > How'd you do that?

    It didn't bake, per se, I simply got out of my La-Z-Boy (dammit) and the tv
    tray and the 'puter droppped to the floor and almost every conceivable part
    broke off.

    On the bright side, I ordered a Dell Inspiron 6000 with the works, which
    I'll bolt to the kitchen desk. The elves are assembling it as we speek. It
    replaces my 800mHz P-III Dell Inspiron 8000.

    Now when I pres "Send Now" it'll only take 1/2.13 ghz of a second. ;)

    Andy

  5. On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:48:02a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    > Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?
    >>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

    >> I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.
    >>
    >>> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    >>> baking my notebook on Monday.

    >> How'd you do that?

    > It didn't bake, per se, I simply got out of my La-Z-Boy (dammit) and the
    > tv tray and the 'puter droppped to the floor and almost every
    > conceivable part broke off.

    Are you sure you didn't accidentally throw it on the floor? <g>

    > On the bright side, I ordered a Dell Inspiron 6000 with the works, which
    > I'll bolt to the kitchen desk. The elves are assembling it as we speek.
    > It replaces my 800mHz P-III Dell Inspiron 8000.
    >
    > Now when I pres "Send Now" it'll only take 1/2.13 ghz of a second. ;)

    Have fun!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  6. Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
    >

    > Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    > baking my notebook on Monday.
    >
    > All the best,
    >
    > Andy

    LOL... I need a Steven dumpster. Do they have names?

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  7. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
    > >

    > > Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
    > > baking my notebook on Monday.
    > >
    > > All the best,
    > >
    > > Andy

    > LOL... I need a Steven dumpster. Do they have names?
    >
    > Michael

    Bite your tongue, young man! LOL

    kili

  8. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Are you sure you didn't accidentally throw it on the floor? <g>

    I'm sure. The timer went off for the lasagna in the oven and the La-Z-Boys
    and TV are at one end of the kitchen and I jumped up and crash.

    But on another bright side, there's nothing like lasagna, even ifin it
    ain't homemade.

    One thing's for sure, I can compute better than I can cook. :)

    Andy

  9. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > LOL... I need a Steven dumpster. Do they have names?
    >
    > Michael

    I don't think so but they come in many sizes!!!!

    Andy