Chuckle of the Day

On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.

> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
> baking my notebook on Monday.

How'd you do that?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

"Andy" <q> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
>

> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
> baking my notebook on Monday.
>
> All the best,
>
> Andy

I was gonna say, kind of a late chuckle.............. LOL.

kili

Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

> I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.
>
>> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
>> baking my notebook on Monday.

> How'd you do that?

It didn't bake, per se, I simply got out of my La-Z-Boy (dammit) and the tv
tray and the 'puter droppped to the floor and almost every conceivable part
broke off.

On the bright side, I ordered a Dell Inspiron 6000 with the works, which
I'll bolt to the kitchen desk. The elves are assembling it as we speek. It
replaces my 800mHz P-III Dell Inspiron 8000.

Now when I pres "Send Now" it'll only take 1/2.13 ghz of a second. ;)

Andy

On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:48:02a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> On Wed 21 Dec 2005 06:28:05a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g

>> I love that one. Please send me 2 dumpsters.
>>
>>> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
>>> baking my notebook on Monday.

>> How'd you do that?

> It didn't bake, per se, I simply got out of my La-Z-Boy (dammit) and the
> tv tray and the 'puter droppped to the floor and almost every
> conceivable part broke off.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally throw it on the floor? <g>

> On the bright side, I ordered a Dell Inspiron 6000 with the works, which
> I'll bolt to the kitchen desk. The elves are assembling it as we speek.
> It replaces my 800mHz P-III Dell Inspiron 8000.
>
> Now when I pres "Send Now" it'll only take 1/2.13 ghz of a second. ;)

Have fun!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
>

> Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
> baking my notebook on Monday.
>
> All the best,
>
> Andy

LOL... I need a Steven dumpster. Do they have names?

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/8dm2g
> >

> > Bear with me as I reinstall and relearn my old Windows 98 tower after
> > baking my notebook on Monday.
> >
> > All the best,
> >
> > Andy

> LOL... I need a Steven dumpster. Do they have names?
>
> Michael

Bite your tongue, young man! LOL

kili

Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Are you sure you didn't accidentally throw it on the floor? <g>

I'm sure. The timer went off for the lasagna in the oven and the La-Z-Boys
and TV are at one end of the kitchen and I jumped up and crash.

But on another bright side, there's nothing like lasagna, even ifin it
ain't homemade.

One thing's for sure, I can compute better than I can cook. :)

Andy