Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Dec 25, 2005.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

  2. Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > http://tinyurl.com/dpaev
    >

    > and me, too!

    LOl...

    Michael <- getting ready for the road trip

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Andy" <q> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/dpaev

    Cartoon reminded me ...

    Couple days ago I was in the supermarket, there was a guy on the
    phone, they have them in this size can, get the salted ones? etc. to
    whomever had sent him to the store. Finally he was in the back of
    the store, okay, all this will have to do, it's a ZOO in here.

    (laugh) I looked around ... guess I'm the animal, no one else in
    sight. Store was not busy. I think "this place is a zoo" translates
    to "Can I come home now?"

    nancy

  4. ensenadajim

    ensenadajim Guest

    On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:00:39 -0500, "Nancy Young"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Andy" <q> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> http://tinyurl.com/dpaev

    >Cartoon reminded me ...
    >
    >Couple days ago I was in the supermarket, there was a guy on the
    >phone, they have them in this size can, get the salted ones? etc. to
    >whomever had sent him to the store. Finally he was in the back of
    >the store, okay, all this will have to do, it's a ZOO in here.
    >
    >(laugh) I looked around ... guess I'm the animal, no one else in
    >sight. Store was not busy. I think "this place is a zoo" translates
    >to "Can I come home now?"
    >
    >nancy

    More like, "I do'nt know what I'm doing and I'm confused. Can I come
    home now?"

    jim