Chuffed!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ',;~}~

    One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey, it's the small things in
    life, right?

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making each of those images.

    P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use Photoshop! Heheheheh...

    P.P. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday, cast comes off 10th Feb - can't
    wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    Tags:

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    > ',;~}~
    >
    > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey,
    it's
    > the small things in life, right?
    >
    > ',;~}~
    >

    > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making
    each
    > of those images.
    >
    > P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use
    Photoshop!
    > Heheheheh...

    Trippy. What kinds of images do usually start with?

    > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    cast
    > comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    Keep on healing!

    Greg

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> had this to say
    news:[email protected]

    > ',;~}~
    >
    > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey, it's the small things in
    > life, right?
    >
    > ',;~}~

    Absolutley...congrats...

    > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making each of those images.

    Keep telling yourself that, you'll believe it one day :)

    > P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use Photoshop! Heheheheh...

    You could be dangerous...o.k, more dangerous.

    > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,

    MV would be proud...

    > cast comes off 10th Feb

    Ah, day b-4 my birthday.

    >- can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    Good luck with that then...

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > ',;~}~
    >
    > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com !

    Congrats, although I can't see it at the moment due to a 'problem in database connection'.

    Hey, it's
    > the small things in life, right?

    Keep telling Kath that... :p

    Photoshop's great fun. If you have time, take a look at http://www.howstrange.com

    > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday, cast comes off 10th Feb -
    > can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    Still, at least that'll help mask your body odour...

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    news:%[email protected]...

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > ',;~}~
    > >
    > > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey,
    > it's
    > > the small things in life, right?
    > >
    > > ',;~}~
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making
    > each
    > > of those images.
    > >
    > > P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use
    > Photoshop!
    > > Heheheheh...
    > >

    > Trippy. What kinds of images do usually start with?

    Anything! Doesn't much seem to matter, heh...

    For the faces, I just took quick snapshots of my own mug, pulling different faces, then took close-
    up, overexposed shots of lights (strip lights at work etc.) as the start of a background layer, then
    did various things to the immages. The others all started with faces or lights too I believe - all I
    needed was a colour and contrast pallet to make a start from, the rest is just hand's on
    manipulation and the application of effects filters, some hue, brightness, contrast adjustments etc.
    A circular process really. Good fun, I'm really enjoying learnig what Photoshop can do, but in 2+
    weeks of using it, I know I've only just scratched the surface.

    Bloody site is down now too, for reconstruction I believe. Oh well...

    > > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    > cast
    > > comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!
    > >

    > Keep on healing!

    Cheers Greg!

    ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de
    >
    > > ',;~}~
    > >
    > > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey, it's the small things in
    > > life, right?
    > >
    > > ',;~}~
    >
    > Absolutley...congrats...

    Cheers ',;~}~

    > > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making each of those images.
    >
    > Keep telling yourself that, you'll believe it one day :)

    Hey, I don't need to be unsober to be me ',;~}~

    > > P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use Photoshop! Heheheheh...
    >
    > You could be dangerous...o.k, more dangerous.

    'Lethal' even?

    > > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    >
    > MV would be proud...
    >
    > > cast comes off 10th Feb
    >
    > Ah, day b-4 my birthday.
    >
    > >- can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead
    > > thing!
    >
    > Good luck with that then...

    Aye - gonna take a bottle of bleach and a can of drain cleaner with me to the plaster room.

    Shaun aRe

  8. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ',;~}~
    >
    > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey,
    it's
    > the small things in life, right?

    Umm down at the moment Shaunie but I'll be sure to take a look later.

    > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making
    each
    > of those images.

    I believe you, I'm sure you didn't DRINK much at all.

    > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,

    Good stuff, let us know when you're up for a ride to test that thing properly.

    > cast comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    Nice, look forward to peeling off all the dead white skin...

    Steve.

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > ',;~}~
    > >
    > > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com !
    >
    > Congrats, although I can't see it at the moment due to a 'problem in database connection'.

    They're doing some work on the site it seems.

    > Hey, it's
    > > the small things in life, right?
    >
    > Keep telling Kath that... :p

    I knew I could count on you for that Jon ',;~}~

    > > P.s. - Can't wait until I actually have a single clue how to use
    Photoshop!
    > > Heheheheh...
    >
    > Photoshop's great fun. If you have time, take a look at http://www.howstrange.com

    Will do!

    > > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    cast
    > > comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!
    >
    > Still, at least that'll help mask your body odour...

    Shaun aRe

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]v.uk> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > ',;~}~
    > >
    > > One of my images made 'pic of da week' on www.reversemonster.com ! Hey,
    > it's
    > > the small things in life, right?
    >
    > Umm down at the moment Shaunie but I'll be sure to take a look later.

    Aye, it sure is - 'Under (Re)Consruction' - trying to find out why at the moment, hope they haven't
    had a bad crash or something.

    > > Shaun aRe was completely sober (apart from a few beers...) while making
    > each
    > > of those images.
    >
    > I believe you, I'm sure you didn't DRINK much at all.

    Or smoke! Don't need any help for stuff like that, heheheheh....

    > > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    >
    > Good stuff, let us know when you're up for a ride to test that thing properly.

    Sure will!

    > > cast comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!
    >
    > Nice, look forward to peeling off all the dead white skin...

    I got a big box rasp handy ',;~}~

    Cheers!

    Shaun aRe

  11. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    cast
    > comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!

    It's that grim yellowy coating on the leg afterwards that really stinks out the pub. Yech. Glad it's
    healing up nice though..............

    Andy Chequer

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > > P.p.s. - leg's healing well, walked 4+ rough off road miles yesterday,
    > cast
    > > comes off 10th Feb - can't wait, my left foot stinks like a dead thing!
    >
    > It's that grim yellowy coating on the leg afterwards that really stinks
    out
    > the pub. Yech. Glad it's healing up nice though..............

    Heh, don't worry - straight home afterward for a spliff, and glass of wine in fcuking hot
    bath for me!

    Cheers Andy,

    Shaun aRe

  13. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Heh, don't worry - straight home afterward for a spliff, and glass of wine in fcuking hot
    > bath for me!

    Sounds like a most civilised evening in. Enjoy.

    Andy Chequer

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > > Heh, don't worry - straight home afterward for a spliff, and glass of
    wine
    > > in fcuking hot bath for me!
    >
    > Sounds like a most civilised evening in.

    I will most likely have company in the bath, and there may well be much debauchery involved.
    Civilised? Hell yeah!

    > Enjoy.

    Doubtlessly ',;~}~

    Cheers Andy!