General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Chung lies about his Admitting Privledges

Started by H1clock · · Last activity · 1 post · 351 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
H1clock
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
351
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. <<Stephen's time-worn and convenient excuses: Any person
    quoting Nagler from the archives must be terri231 and if
    it isn't a flattering quote, it must be "out of context"
    or "a forgery".

    Terri>>

    Yes it is very amusing.

    I have really never seen anything quite like it for
    that matter?

    As I have found his history fascinating to say the least, I
    noticed that he loves to make 'offers' to people.

    Let's make him an 'offer'.

    Can 'Dr.' Nagler prove that I am terri231.

    He is a extremely unstable person.

    Does he really hold a medical degree?

    At least at this point in time?

    h1

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.