Chung

Nancy1

Guest
Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
attention, he might disappear.

N.

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.
>
> N.

Good idea.

I posted a perfectly polite question about an oven, and everyone did a great
job of ignoring *me*.

Nancy1 wrote:
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Douche Bag Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.

It's way too late for not responding... Douche Bag Chung is not the
problem... only reason for those posts finding their way here in the
first place and their perpetuation is one certain fetid WOP troll who
initially initiated the crossposting thereof, and continues still.
First ignore the WOP troll.

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.
>
> N.

I set my reader, yeah OE, Oh Well, to block anything that has his name in
it. I don't see a thing.

kili

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.
>
> N.

Thank you Nancy for this post!!!!! Every time I kill the person who answer
and my killfile is full!
Why they post here? Are they trolls? I don't know!
Cheers
Pandora

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.

THANK YOU! Part of the problem though is cross-postings. People from other
groups respond to the cross-posted groups and it gets posted here.
Ah the beauty of usenet.

>Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away? He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays attention, he might disappear.

Unfortunately, no amount of ignoring will cause Doc Chung to
disappear. I know the type... he's a desktop minister- his idea of,
"sharing the good news with the world" is sitting on his ass drinking
coffee and bangin' out bible verses on message boards. Being a
missionary kid myself and having truly sacrificed in both Central and
South America, I have to say I take some offense. If he were truly
devoted, he'd take the time to get ordained, join a missions program
and commit to years of sharing the bible with those who wouldn't know a
computer from a Coke bottle. Kev

Sheldon wrote:
> Nancy1 wrote:
> > Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Douche Bag Chung so he'll go away?
> > He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> > attention, he might disappear.

> It's way too late for not responding... Douche Bag Chung is not the
> problem... only reason for those posts finding their way here in the
> first place and their perpetuation is one certain fetid WOP troll who
> initially initiated the crossposting thereof, and continues still.
> First ignore the WOP troll.

I don't know who the troll is, but Shel, please don't put adjectives in
my posts.
Thanks in advance ;-)

N.

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.
>
> N.

I don't even know who he/she/it is. It's in my killfile but I don't
remember when I stuffed it in there. If I put one more nym in the killfile
they will all smother.

Michael

--
Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
Hoot about to ****** the snack out of my mouth:

Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Nancy1" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
>> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
>> attention, he might disappear.
>>
>> N.
>>

> I don't even know who he/she/it is. It's in my killfile but I don't
> remember when I stuffed it in there. If I put one more nym in the
> killfile
> they will all smother.
>
> Michael

I clean out my killfile periodically and start over, since a lot of the
pests finally disappear and, as you say, the file gets overloaded.

Dora

On 11 Jan 2006 11:39:02 -0800, "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nancy1 wrote:
>> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Douche Bag Chung so he'll go away?
>> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
>> attention, he might disappear.

>It's way too late for not responding... Douche Bag Chung is not the
>problem... only reason for those posts finding their way here in the
>first place and their perpetuation is one certain fetid WOP troll who
>initially initiated the crossposting thereof, and continues still.
>First ignore the WOP troll.

Another troll has spoken.

jim

"Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.
>
> N.

I've been wondering who to killfile, obviously there's the chung guy, but
all these others who were answering him had me very confused. I'm glad
someone finally brought the subject up.

Jen

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:36:48 -0000, "Jo Ling" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I posted a perfectly polite question about an oven, and everyone did a great
>job of ignoring *me*.

I've never heard of Baumatic and don't have any experience with the
Baumatic B910SS, which is what you asked about.

Thus I didn't respond. I didn't have anything to say. Still don't,
but there it is, you forced my hand ;>

So....what did you decide?

Sue(tm)

"Curly Sue" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:36:48 -0000, "Jo Ling" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >I posted a perfectly polite question about an oven, and everyone did a

great
> >job of ignoring *me*.

> I've never heard of Baumatic and don't have any experience with the
> Baumatic B910SS, which is what you asked about.
>
> Thus I didn't respond. I didn't have anything to say. Still don't,
> but there it is, you forced my hand ;>
>
> So....what did you decide?

Google shows it to be a UK brand. I've never heard of it, either.

Dave

Jo Ling wrote:
> "Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
>>He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
>>attention, he might disappear.
>>
>>N.
>>

> Good idea.
>
> I posted a perfectly polite question about an oven, and everyone did a great
> job of ignoring *me*.

Please don't feel offended. Usually when a post about a specific
appliance is not replied to, it's because no one has the information the
poster requested. People seem to be getting more careful about not
giving unfounded opinions and that's often a Good Thing.

gloria p

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:55:55 +0100, Pandora wrote:

> "Nancy1" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
> > Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> > He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> > attention, he might disappear.
> >
> > N.

> Thank you Nancy for this post!!!!! Every time I kill the person who answer
> and my killfile is full!
> Why they post here? Are they trolls? I don't know!

They are only Trolls if you respond (fishing (not phishing)/trolling)

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:10:44 -0500, limey wrote:

> I clean out my killfile periodically and start over, since a lot of the
> pests finally disappear and, as you say, the file gets overloaded.

I apply the 30 day rule too. So what if they come back? We have kill
files! LOL

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:09:39 GMT, Jen wrote:

> "Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> > He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> > attention, he might disappear.
> >
> > N.
> >

> I've been wondering who to killfile, obviously there's the chung guy, but
> all these others who were answering him had me very confused. I'm glad
> someone finally brought the subject up.
>
> Jen

Oh, come on Jen.... it's not hard. FIRST you filter anything with
Chung in the title, then you filter all the cross posters by author.

"sf" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:55:55 +0100, Pandora wrote:
>

>> "Nancy1" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
>> > He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody

>> pays
>> > attention, he might disappear.
>> >
>> > N.

>> Thank you Nancy for this post!!!!! Every time I kill the person who
>> answer
>> and my killfile is full!
>> Why they post here? Are they trolls? I don't know!

> They are only Trolls if you respond (fishing (not phishing)/trolling)

They seams so serious when they speak of their things :)
Pan

Sheldon wrote:
> Nancy1 wrote:
>
>>Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Chung so he'll go away?
>>He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
>>attention, he might disappear.

> It's way too late for not responding... Douche Bag Chung is not the
> problem... only reason for those posts finding their way here in the
> first place and their perpetuation is one certain fetid WOP troll who
> initially initiated the crossposting thereof, and continues still.
> First ignore the WOP troll.

This would be Shithead Sheldon referring to me in his erudite, educated,
linguistically skillful way. Moron.

I wasn't the one who "initially initiated the crossposting." Chung
started crossposting to RFC to try to embarrass me here. I specifically
don't "continue still" to post replies to Chung here. Period.

Sheldon, do not go gently into that good night, but do go...

And see if you can post one message that's accurate. G'head. Give it
your best.

Hope springs eternal even in the face of lamentable history.

Pastorio