Chung

sf <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:10:44 -0500, limey wrote:
>>
>> I clean out my killfile periodically and start over, since a lot of
>> the pests finally disappear and, as you say, the file gets
>> overloaded.
>>

> I apply the 30 day rule too. So what if they come back? We have kill
> files! LOL
> --
>
> Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

Projectile Vomit Chick sneaks out of the kf now and then. I can't believe
it's still hanging around. No one responds to it.

Michael

--
Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
Hoot about to ****** the snack out of my mouth:

Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

Nancy1 wrote:
> Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away?
> He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays
> attention, he might disappear.

No, he won't. Perhaps those of us with cell phones could respond to
his inappropriate posts using the free long distance aspect. Also,
since he represents Emory University, people could conceivably complain
that his spamming reflects poorly upon their institution.
There's not much doubt that he meets the standard of a public person.

> N.

--Bryan

kevnbro wrote:
> >Would everyone PLEASE stop responding to Dr. Chung so he'll go away? He periodically posts to this group and it's just ****. If nobody pays attention, he might disappear.

> Unfortunately, no amount of ignoring will cause Doc Chung to
> disappear. I know the type... he's a desktop minister- his idea of,
> "sharing the good news with the world" is sitting on his ass drinking
> coffee and bangin' out bible verses on message boards. Being a
> missionary kid myself and having truly sacrificed in both Central and
> South America, I have to say I take some offense. If he were truly
> devoted, he'd take the time to get ordained, join a missions program
> and commit to years of sharing the bible with those who wouldn't know a
> computer from a Coke bottle. Kev

Like the Kalahari Bushmen. Ever see The Gods Must Be Crazy?

--Bryan

BoboBonobo wrote:

> Like the Kalahari Bushmen. Ever see The Gods Must Be Crazy?
>
> --Bryan

Yes, I did.... and they were a hellava lot more intelligent...

Cheers
Cathy(xyz) ;)