Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Ciclosport CM414 M question

Started by diegogarcia · · Last activity · 5 posts · 874 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
25 March 2005
Last activity
25 March 2005
Original author
diegogarcia
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
874
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just picked up one of these units, used, and cannot get the PC transfer to work through the serial connection. I have followed all of the instructions I can get my hands on to no avail. Any suggestions? Is there a driver for this thing that I am missing? Thanks very much.

  2. What specifically isn't happening? Not going into transfer mode? Is your computer not 'seeing' it? Do you have the ports set up correctly?

  3. The 414 goes into transfer mode, thinks it's transferring (the percent transfer ticker starts), but the PC does not respond and is not getting any data. I most certainly to not have the ports set up right. I believe it should be com2 given that com1 is in use by another device, but I cannot figure out what to do to check that out or configure it properly. Thanks for any advice you may have to offer.

  4. In the software (computer), go to settings / interface... and adjust from there

  5. Yes, I have done that. I have tried all available COM ports through the software with no luck.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.