Cinder Girl, Paul M, and other Bay Area A.M-B'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flyingcoyote

Just thought I'd let you know that we're getting some riding in this weekend.

Saturday: Soquel Demonstration Forest (Santa Cruz Mountains). 1-3 loops. 13-30 miles (you can cut
out easily between loops with about a 2-3 mile moderate/easy climb back to the cars). Meet at the
Castro Valley Starbucks (Castro Village, Castro Valley Blvd) at 8.30am, or at the SDF trailhead at
10am(ish). Terrain: Long non-technical climbs on fireroad/singletrack, short, fast and sweet
semi-technical descents on singletrack through redwoods. Rain cancels.

Sunday: Oat Hill (Napa/Calistoga). Approx 30 miles out-and-back, bring a lunch and plenty of water.
Meet at the Castro Valley Starbucks (Castro Village, Castro Valley Blvd) at 8.00am, or at the Oat
Hill trailhead at 10am(ish). Terrain: Long technical/semi-technical singletrack/doubletrack climbs
followed by the same, descending. Rain -may- cancel.

Both rides should be considered intermediate/advanced.

I can give directions to anyone who needs them. Email me (remove the "REMOVE" from my email address)
or call me (510-888-9757). If I'm not home when you call then I'm out riding or am at work. I'll
return the message when I get in.

Let me know if you plan on being there, that way no one gets left behind.

It's possible we may be able to arrange some carpooling as well. Just ask.
:) At this point I've no idea how many people are joining us... it's looking
like just a few so far. Typically, we get about 3-8 riders for normal rides. Road trips are closer
to a dozen.

Also, we ride in the evenings throughout the week (mostly just local fireroads and such). So on any
weeknight you may like to join us, contact me with the above info and I'll let you know
if/when/where.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

Status
Not open for further replies.