Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.
I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.
I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.
Tom Kunich' cyclintom@yahoo. com said:Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.
troll.
Tom Kunich' cyclintom@yahoo. com said:Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.
He'll be managing Team-High-Road-Watch to make sure they don't grab
onto team cars.
Also bawling out those riders who do.
ABS
Tom Kunich' cyclintom@yahoo. com said:Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.
Who cares? He's just wasting time in an amusing way now that he
figured out retirement is boring.
Plus somebody has to scout for new talent. I'm talking about the
girls, of course.
Joseph
email hidden said:Tom Kunich' cyclintom@yahoo. com said:Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.Quoted message said:I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.Who cares? He's just wasting time in an amusing way now that he
figured out retirement is boring.Plus somebody has to scout for new talent. I'm talking about the
girls, of course.Joseph
Cippo's father owns a shoe factory in Italy and a tunnel in California?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.