Cipo and the Boss

Tom Kunich

Guest
Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
most of those who write about him here.

I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
about with Rock and Road.

On Feb 24, 2:40 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
> most of those who write about him here.

troll.

On Feb 24, 11:40 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
> most of those who write about him here.
>
> I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
> about with Rock and Road.

He'll be managing Team-High-Road-Watch to make sure they don't grab
onto team cars.
Also bawling out those riders who do.
ABS

On Feb 24, 8:40 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
> most of those who write about him here.
>
> I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
> about with Rock and Road.

Who cares? He's just wasting time in an amusing way now that he
figured out retirement is boring.

Plus somebody has to scout for new talent. I'm talking about the
girls, of course.

Joseph

On Feb 24, 4:44 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 8:40 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>
> > Cipollini is a pretty smart individual. Certainly a great deal smarter than
> > most of those who write about him here.

> > I wonder what he has in mind for this "management" position he's talking
> > about with Rock and Road.

> Who cares? He's just wasting time in an amusing way now that he
> figured out retirement is boring.
>
> Plus somebody has to scout for new talent. I'm talking about the
> girls, of course.
>
> Joseph

Cippo's father owns a shoe factory in Italy and a tunnel in California?