Cipo Bidon Mayhem Caught On Film

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Roth, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:18:06 +0200, Erik van Leeuwen wrote:
    >In fact he threw two bottles, one from behind and one from the front.

    Yeah this was the second. The first one hit the guy full on the back, it seemed.

  2. brian roth wrote:
    > http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=1101

    I'm almost sure it was the MC seen ahead of all this that fell just a couple of seconds later. You
    can see the rider watching what was happening and I think it's a pretty good guess that the driver
    tried to follow the action and took a spill ;) Unfortunately we didn't get to see that but he was
    just lying in the middle of the road for no apparent reason. They passed him on both sides.

    --
    Perre

    Remove and/or replace the DOTs as needed to reply

  3. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:QHla.5378
    > Unfortunately we didn't get to see that but he was just lying in the
    middle
    > of the road for no apparent reason. They passed him on both sides.
    It looks as if he hit the banding over the gaps in the concrete surface. 32mm is the maximum legal
    width I think to stop this deadly stuff taking its effect on motorcycles. It seemed to be much wider
    than that about 6cm or so. All the best Dan