CIPO - CYCLING'S MOTHER TERESA

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, May 13, 2003.

  1. "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote after Giro Stage 1:

    > Was it just me or did it look to anyone else that Cipo sprinted at about 95% today? Could he have
    > been paying Pettachi back for his Worlds work? Dave

    this time graciously giving the victory to one of his fiercest rivals, Robbie McEwen.

    The Charity of this Man!

    BRAVO!!!

    Tags:

  2. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote after Giro Stage 1:
    > >
    > > Was it just me or did it look to anyone else that Cipo sprinted at about 95% today? Could he
    > > have been paying Pettachi back for his Worlds work? Dave
    >

    > this time graciously giving the victory to one of his fiercest rivals, Robbie McEwen.
    >
    > The Charity of this Man!
    >
    > BRAVO!!!

    Is this part of his secret plan to break Binda's record by winning a mountain stage?

    -T