Cipo... why go to TDF?

Crystal

Guest
Another sad day for Super Mario... I think his age is finally catching up with him... If things
continue on this way for the rest of the Tour of Italy, I am afraid we will NOT see Super Mario at
this years TDF... my prediction, he will soon "retire".... again!

Crystal

`[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Another sad day for Super Mario... I think his age is finally catching up with him... If things
> continue on this way for the rest of the Tour of Italy, I am afraid we will NOT see Super Mario at
> this years TDF... my prediction, he will soon "retire".... again!
>
> Crystal

Don't worry. He'll probably take a short retirement, juice himself up without worrying about being
tested, then come out of retirement and ride away from the peleton at will, just like last year.