Cipo... why go to TDF?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Crystal, May 14, 2003.

  1. Crystal

    Crystal Guest

    Another sad day for Super Mario... I think his age is finally catching up with him... If things
    continue on this way for the rest of the Tour of Italy, I am afraid we will NOT see Super Mario at
    this years TDF... my prediction, he will soon "retire".... again!

    Crystal

    Tags:

  2. Otto

    Otto Guest

    `[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Another sad day for Super Mario... I think his age is finally catching up with him... If things
    > continue on this way for the rest of the Tour of Italy, I am afraid we will NOT see Super Mario at
    > this years TDF... my prediction, he will soon "retire".... again!
    >
    > Crystal

    Don't worry. He'll probably take a short retirement, juice himself up without worrying about being
    tested, then come out of retirement and ride away from the peleton at will, just like last year.