Cipollini: he is an Goddamm Stud

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Laff, Mar 24, 2003.

  1. Laff

    Laff Guest

    From: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/mar03/mar25news

    World Champion Mario Cipollini wasn't quite as gracious in defeat as his post race comments
    indicated, being involved in an altercation with FDJeux.com's Bernhard Eisel (12th) after the
    finish. Cipollini punched Eisel in the head, believing him to be Australian sprinter Baden
    Cooke. The reason for the outburst was that Cooke did not let Cipollini take Erik Zabel's wheel
    in the final kilometre, after Cipollini's leadout train had burned out between the Cipressa and
    the Poggio...

    <snip>

    Imagine the temerity of that ingrate, Cooke. Not giving up his wheel. Who the hell does he think he
    is? Cipollini, he of the many superlative nicknames: The Lion King, Super Mario, The Fastest and
    Best Looking Cyclist in The World, is the WORLD CHAMPION.

    What is Cooke? Some goddamm Aussie whose ancestors were sent to that continent because they were no
    better than common criminals. Their descendents are no better than they, not knowing their place,
    stealing (like the Aussie criminals that they are) the wheel of SUPER MARIO, THE WORLD CHAMPION!

    Next time Cipo, I implore you to punch out the lights of Cooke (or any of his teamates, who cares)
    BEFORE the race starts. That will let them know What is What and Who is Who.

    Bravo, Mario!

    BRAVO!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Next time Cipo, I implore you to punch out the lights of Cooke (or any of his teamates, who cares)
    > BEFORE the race starts. That will let them know What is What and Who is Who.
    >
    > Bravo, Mario!

    It's always nice to see someone that was there and knows what happened making such educated comments
    about it. But then we've never had any doubts about the ethical values of the anonymous posters on
    this group.