Cipollini thinks this looks cool

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  3. J999w

    J999w Guest

    >What? No Zebra shoes? There is no excuse since Specialized and Northwave both make Zebra
    >theme shoes...

    Yeah, for Cipollini, I think this looks rather tame and ordinary. He looks better in all pink.

    jw milwaukee

  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "J999w" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >What? No Zebra shoes? There is no excuse since Specialized and Northwave both make Zebra theme
    > >shoes...
    > >

    > Yeah, for Cipollini, I think this looks rather tame and ordinary. He looks better in all pink.
    >
    > jw milwaukee

    Not to mention the fact that the rider in the pic is not Cipo, (sponsored by Northwave shoes, not
    Sidi) and Northwave no longer mfg the Zebra style show, of which Mario never really wore anyways.

    Dave

  5. Greg Hall

    Greg Hall Guest

    Speaking of good taste, this is what I want my club kit to look like next year:

    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030620/168/4gczo.html&e=8&ncid=707

    And dig that style'n brain bucket he's sport'n.

    Greg "Pimp'n ain't easy" Hall