Cipollini thinks this looks cool

>What? No Zebra shoes? There is no excuse since Specialized and Northwave both make Zebra
>theme shoes...

Yeah, for Cipollini, I think this looks rather tame and ordinary. He looks better in all pink.

jw milwaukee

"J999w" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >What? No Zebra shoes? There is no excuse since Specialized and Northwave both make Zebra theme
> >shoes...
> >

> Yeah, for Cipollini, I think this looks rather tame and ordinary. He looks better in all pink.
>
> jw milwaukee

Not to mention the fact that the rider in the pic is not Cipo, (sponsored by Northwave shoes, not
Sidi) and Northwave no longer mfg the Zebra style show, of which Mario never really wore anyways.

Dave

Speaking of good taste, this is what I want my club kit to look like next year:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030620/168/4gczo.html&e=8&ncid=707

And dig that style'n brain bucket he's sport'n.

Greg "Pimp'n ain't easy" Hall

news:<[email protected]>...