Cipo's Jedi Mind Trick

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian Roth, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Roth

Brian Roth Guest

I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he messed
    up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't think any of
    his rivals will discount his chances.

That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host them....

Tags:

2. "brian roth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he
    > messed up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't
    > think any of his rivals will discount his chances.
    >
    > That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host
    > them....

Somehow Cipo's personality does not strike me as being the paradigm for a Jedi.

3. Deeznuts

Deeznuts Guest

[email protected] (brian roth) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR tomorrow. A few years ago he
    > messed up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't
    > think any of his rivals will discount his chances.
    >
    > That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can host
    > them....

email them to:

[email protected]

Please include the nude pics of Kunich's ex-wife as well.

Deez

4. On 21 Mar 2003 14:32:10 -0800, brian roth wrote:
    >I wouldn't put too much stock in Cipo's threat to not start MSR=20 tomorrow. A few years ago he
    >messed up his shoulder in a Tirennio crash but still found his way to the start line. I don't think
    >any of his rivals will discount his chances.
    >
    >That TA crash was quite specatcular. I can e-mail a set of pictures to anyone that can
    >host them....

3 photos up at http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/brian/

5. Gopheur

Gopheur Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.