City of London Police cycle training

Livestrong1966

Jul 10, 2010
Hi, I am a sergeant in charge of the City Police cycle squad - if anyone works in the City of London or commutes and is interested in cycle training please let me know? We can also arrange a safe cycling presentation to your staff. Just trying to establish level of interest for cycle training at this stage - presentations are available now. Thanks

I am currently starting to plan next years season and am looking to go to europe on a few occasions to race. First of all i hear there are races in february in majorca that you can just turn up and ride by showing your license, these are UCI races i hear open to all. Can anyone provide me with any information on these races?

Secondly i am wanting to go to belgium to race for a month or two in july. I am currently looking for a place to stay for this period, can anyone help me out with this? Preferably i would like to stay with others so that i can have help if needed getting to races and how to get started over there.

And thirdly, does anyone know of any stage races in europe that individuals can enter? I am looking to go and ride some but cannot find any information about such events.

Any help is a big help and much appreciated.. Thank you