civil unrest in australia...what gives?

Unfortunately, the Jewish people seem to have invited a lot of jealousy and envy towards themselves on account of the fact that Christianity and Islam exist purely thanks to Judaism.
I think there is a subconscious element to the hostility and much of it is about power over world religion. In the case of Islam, the moslem attempt to control Jerusalem when they have so much territory in the Middle East and countless mosques in Europe is plain selfishness and downright envy.
At any rate, no other nation but Israel has a world saviour used by other religions but intrinsically linked to one specific race. Both Lim's Catholicism and Colorado Rider's Christianity wouldn't exist were it not for the Jews, Jewish prophets and Jewish Christians such as St Paul.
Lim seems annoyed because Jews don't accept his Church's belief in Jesus as being the son of God and because they view him as a prophet. Boogers is irate because Jews won't accept what he reads in the Koran and allow moslems to convert Jerusalem into an Islamic capital. He ignores all other countries' human rights records and only takes Israel to account.
Myself, being secular, I don't really care what angle on religion Jews have. Logic tells me Jews have followed their religion many centuries before Islam and Christianity appeared and that, therefore, they have priority on their own turf.
As to your point about the U.S. I think Colin Powell would make an excellent president and he would be very good for the U.S. and the U.S. image overseas.

davidmc said:
This makes perfect sense. It goes along the lines of"Pick on the big-kid on the block", if you want to make a name for yourself. I suspect that there is some subconscious envy involved there as the rest of the worlds religions consist of "johnny-come-lately's" based upon judaism. Much like the American bashing that appears to be en vogue these days. Bashing the administration is fine by me but, the whole country; thats another matter.

mitosis said:
Beg to differ big mouth.
You called me a name - I'm cut - you win.

Those who play the man, not the ball ALWAYS have a good argument.

mitosis said:
I read word for word what he said. I can understand you coming to a different conclusion if you have a barrow to push, but you can't change what the man said.

They (the newspapers) are still talking about it today. Maybe you're little out of step or, like I said, have preset views. ;)
That is right, it is not possible to mis-represent what someone has said by re-printing selective quotes in a lefty newspaper.

I heard the whole editorial in its entire context. He was reading the text messages going around, he had a tone of disbelief that morons would send this stuff around. He was not promoting the event.

If, you actually listened, not just believed selective quotes and misrepresentations, you'd see.

When you tell your friend you will kill him if he steals one of your fries, lets hope someone like you doesn't read a transcription of it - otherwise you'll send yourself to gaol.

Scotty

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king...

scotty72 said:
You called me a name - I'm cut - you win.

Those who play the man, not the ball ALWAYS have a good argument....

But its Ok for you to accuse call me of ignorance and of speaking **** and of shooting my mouth of.
scotty72 said:
That is right, it is not possible to mis-represent what someone has said by re-printing selective quotes in a lefty newspaper....

The lefty newspaper was the Sydney Morning Herald. :rolleyes:
scotty72 said:
I heard the whole editorial in its entire context. He was reading the text messages going around, he had a tone of disbelief that morons would send this stuff around. He was not promoting the event.

If, you actually listened, not just believed selective quotes and misrepresentations, you'd see....

He read the text message out twice. He then said he understood why these people were planning action.

In answer to a caller who was encouraging all junior footballers in the shire to come down and fight, jones reply was quote: "good stuff good stuff".

When John called on Tuesday to recommend vigilante action - "If the police can't do the job, the next tier is us" - Jones did not dissent. "Yeah. Good on you John." And when he offered a maxim his father had picked up in the war - "Shoot one, the rest will run" - Jones roared with laughter. "No, you don't play Queensberry's rules. Good on you, John."

Pity poor Berta - "not of a Middle Eastern family" - who reported hearing "really derogatory remarks" aimed at Middle Eastern people on Cronulla beach. Jones cut her off: "Let's not get too carried away, Berta. We don't have Anglo-Saxon kids out there raping women in western Sydney."

scotty72 said:
When you tell your friend you will kill him if he steals one of your fries, lets hope someone like you doesn't read a transcription of it - otherwise you'll send yourself to gaol.

Scotty

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king...

Having fired up the masses Jones is on a well-earned holiday!

Sorry to confront you with some truths. :D

mitosis said:
But its Ok for you to accuse call me of ignorance and of speaking **** and of shooting my mouth of.
It would help if you could string a proper sentence together. The ignorance I "accused" you of was only that which you admitted - you said you didn't hear it. Thus, you are in a position of ignorance

mitosis said:
The lefty newspaper was the Sydney Morning Herald. :rolleyes:
Good, we agree that the SMH is a crappy left leaning paper...

He read the text message out twice. He then said he understood why these people were planning action.
He said he understood the frustrations that the years of intimidation by these ethnic gangs had built up. Lebanese gangs turning up on beaches, shopping centres, McDonald's car-parks etc and intimidating other off "their turf" is nothing new.

In fact, I am sick of these morons at North Parramatta McDonalds. Blocking car spaces, driveways, playing doof, doof music at window rattling levels at all hours. etc.

In answer to a caller who was encouraging all junior footballers in the shire to come down and fight, jones reply was quote: "good stuff good stuff".
The context of the word fight was - fight your your right to enjoy the beach without being muscled off by these gangs. In the same way your mother may have told you to get a good job and fight your way to the top. Are you really thinking you should go into work and start a punch up?

When John called on Tuesday to recommend vigilante action - "If the police can't do the job, the next tier is us" - Jones did not dissent.
I know the PC crowd hates it when anyone disagrees with them, but now you're criticising him for not saying anything...

"Yeah. Good on you John." And when he offered a maxim his father had picked up in the war - "Shoot one, the rest will run" - Jones roared with laughter. "No, you don't play Queensberry's rules. Good on you, John."
Again, they were words in the context of stand your ground to these gangs.

Do you really think that we should just go and scurry into the shadows whenever the local (or imported) thugs roll into town? Is that the world you want to live in? If you do, I would suggest that you are one of the thugs.

It is true, if you want anything worthwhile in life, you need to stand up and fight for it. Be it, good grades, saving a marriage or defending ourselves against the thugs.

You are deliberately taking the word fight out of context.

Pity poor Berta - "not of a Middle Eastern family" - who reported hearing "really derogatory remarks" aimed at Middle Eastern people on Cronulla beach. Jones cut her off: "Let's not get too carried away, Berta. We don't have Anglo-Saxon kids out there raping women in western Sydney."
Question your you, how many cases of white gangs going around raping middle eastern girls have there been? ummmmm none. (there may have been individual cases - but we are talking about GANG culture)

Another Question, how many cases of middle-eastern gangs raping white girls (who were specifically singled out for being white) have been prosecuted and PROVED. I've lost count - there have been at least a dozen since 2000.

Is Jones wrong? Or do we simply sit and admire the Emperor's New Clothes"

Having fired up the masses Jones is on a well-earned holiday!
How dare he take a holiday at Christmas... The hide...

Sorry to confront you with some truths.
Let me know when you intend to offer one... In the meantime your out of context fantasy is quite amusing...

Interesting that you don't mention a word that the worm otherwise known as Kaiser Trad utters. He calls Australians everything under the sun (on national TV) and no one bats an eyelid - he encourages hundreds of his young followers onto the streets... Your silence (by your example) is a clear endoursement...

"Good luck" in your quest to force others from the beach...

Scotty

scotty72 said:
It would help if you could string a proper sentence together. The ignorance I "accused" you of was only that which you admitted - you said you didn't hear it. Thus, you are in a position of ignorance

Good, we agree that the SMH is a crappy left leaning paper...

He said he understood the frustrations that the years of intimidation by these ethnic gangs had built up. Lebanese gangs turning up on beaches, shopping centres, McDonald's car-parks etc and intimidating other off "their turf" is nothing new.

In fact, I am sick of these morons at North Parramatta McDonalds. Blocking car spaces, driveways, playing doof, doof music at window rattling levels at all hours. etc.

The context of the word fight was - fight your your right to enjoy the beach without being muscled off by these gangs. In the same way your mother may have told you to get a good job and fight your way to the top. Are you really thinking you should go into work and start a punch up?

I know the PC crowd hates it when anyone disagrees with them, but now you're criticising him for not saying anything...

Again, they were words in the context of stand your ground to these gangs.

Do you really think that we should just go and scurry into the shadows whenever the local (or imported) thugs roll into town? Is that the world you want to live in? If you do, I would suggest that you are one of the thugs.

It is true, if you want anything worthwhile in life, you need to stand up and fight for it. Be it, good grades, saving a marriage or defending ourselves against the thugs.

You are deliberately taking the word fight out of context.

Question your you, how many cases of white gangs going around raping middle eastern girls have there been? ummmmm none. (there may have been individual cases - but we are talking about GANG culture)

Another Question, how many cases of middle-eastern gangs raping white girls (who were specifically singled out for being white) have been prosecuted and PROVED. I've lost count - there have been at least a dozen since 2000.

Is Jones wrong? Or do we simply sit and admire the Emperor's New Clothes"

How dare he take a holiday at Christmas... The hide...

Let me know when you intend to offer one... In the meantime your out of context fantasy is quite amusing...

Interesting that you don't mention a word that the worm otherwise known as Kaiser Trad utters. He calls Australians everything under the sun (on national TV) and no one bats an eyelid - he encourages hundreds of his young followers onto the streets... Your silence (by your example) is a clear endoursement...

"Good luck" in your quest to force others from the beach...

Scotty

Sorry to continue the name calling but you must be a little paranoid (or far right wing yourself) if you think the SMH is a leftie rag. You're not related to Alan Jones are you?

You are arguing with someone who, after sorting through your childish rants, agrees with your point of view on the violence and PC. Feel free to read my earlier posts on this thread to confirm it.

You can get angry with me but I'm not the source of the problem.

But I don't see Alan Jones has contributed anything positive to sorting out what are complex issues. As I don't see Kaiser Trad or any other extremist a positive influence.

And stupidly it is the PC pushers who have allowed this to happen because they use the racist card every time the police get a crew together to act.

If you want to play with my words some more go ahead. But I think you want what I (and most other Australians) want. You are wasting a lot of energy on me that you should be expending on your local politician getting him/her into action.

mitosis said:
Sorry to continue the name calling but you must be a little paranoid (or far right wing yourself) if you think the SMH is a leftie rag. You're not related to Alan Jones are you?

You are arguing with someone who, after sorting through your childish rants, agrees with your point of view on the violence and PC. Feel free to read my earlier posts on this thread to confirm it.

You can get angry with me but I'm not the source of the problem.

But I don't see Alan Jones has contributed anything positive to sorting out what are complex issues. As I don't see Kaiser Trad or any other extremist a positive influence.

And stupidly it is the PC pushers who have allowed this to happen because they use the racist card every time the police get a crew together to act.

If you want to play with my words some more go ahead. But I think you want what I (and most other Australians) want. You are wasting a lot of energy on me that you should be expending on your local politician getting him/her into action.
Talking to (or voting for) a politician is not only a waste of time - it just encourages them...

Scotty

Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Mark Twain

limerickman said:
I can't vouch for why so many disperate entities felt the need to blame the Jews.
I can only say that the Jews were on the receiving end throughout time.

Which begs the question as to why?
Judaism has no prohibition against usury,unlike islam or christianity.When there was any sort of civil unrest the unfortunate jews copped it because it wiped the debts of the moslems and christians.

limerickman said:
Mit,

I hear what you're saying and I accept what you're saying here.

Can I get some calrification from you.
I understand that radio jock Alan Jones has been stoking up the fires of down there over this issue.
Is this correct ?
He's up to his old tricks.
I always liked the description of alan jones..."he has a mouth like a cat's ****"
:D :D :D and he does indeed!

Christians have Christmas and Santa Claus.

Muslims have Ramadan and Mecca; what's one got to do with the other?

Do unto others covers a lot of territory, loaning money, being the only thing left by the Christians especially, for Jews to support themselves was a means for survival for many.

Go read "The Merchant of Venice, Shylock!!!!"

"The quality of mercy is not strained..............

Attention all you . [/B]

MODERATED :

Apologies folks but I had to moderate Carrera's latest waffle.

Hi Guys,

Can we discuss cycling matters on this forum. If you want to discuss the ignorance of human beings go to the age melbourne newspapaer and join in the comments on this subject there.

Thanks all

Moff23 said:
Hi Guys,

Can we discuss cycling matters on this forum. If you want to discuss the ignorance of human beings go to the age melbourne newspapaer and join in the comments on this subject there.

Thanks all
Ok......um aaa....Hey there is no kilo or match sprint in the 08 olympics. Thats at least one medal the Brits wont be getting. If Blair wasnt so busy playing footsie with Bush in Iraq he could pick up the telli and call the SOB that made that stupid decision :confused: .

Moff23 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks all
You're on the wrong section here, this is soapbox. not cycling. Now clear off.

Carrera said:
I found this article that is probably already known to most people. The Catholic Church has always had religious issues with Jews and has been held responsible by many for fanning the flames of the hollocaust.
Just as is the case with moslems, it's all linked to religion:

"The 27,000-word article - which hit newsstands in the United States this week - accuses the Roman Catholic Church of providing the intellectual stimulus for Nazism and the Holocaust.
It is among the most savage attacks yet made on the record of alleged Catholic anti-Semitism.
But the author of this huge article is no stranger to controversy.
Some of the allegations have been made before, notably that the Pope during the war, Pius XII, didn't do enough to protect the Jews, even though he must have known what was happening to them. His argument, in a nutshell, is that traditional Church teaching - blaming Jews for the death of Christ - sowed the seeds of the genocidal anti-Semitism of the 20th Century."

Couple of points :

Nazism was an ideology based upon the Teutonic ideal of the Volk.

The Roman Catholic faith is theological.

Both "ologies" are incompatible.

Nazi's persecuted millions of Christians in Europe - amongst whom were many
RC's.
To suggest that the RCC supported Nazism is another one of your lies.

Carrera said:
Attention all you . [/B]

MODERATED :

Apologies folks but I had to moderate Carrera's latest waffle.
Agreed. It appeared to me that he had taken his and Melanies anti Islamic rhetoric to the country of Australia. So I make it that his anti Moslem and anti Islamic ravings have applied to the following countries. The UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, America, Israel and the West Bank, plus the whole of the Arab world.
I was going to point out to the ignoramus that approximately 200,000 Maronite Christians of Lebanese extraction live in Australia. These people are generally attached to the Roman Catholic Church.

FredC said:
Agreed. It appeared to me that he had taken his and Melanies anti Islamic rhetoric to the country of Australia. So I make it that his anti Moslem and anti Islamic ravings have applied to the following countries. The UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, America, Israel and the West Bank, plus the whole of the Arab world.
I was going to point out to the ignoramus that approximately 200,000 Maronite Christians of Lebanese extraction live in Australia. These people are generally attached to the Roman Catholic Church.

He's posting the same rhetoric into numerous threads.

Just in case anyone is interested:
"Unemployment is high among Lebanese Australians and a culture of loose-knit street gangs has emerged. These gangs have adopted the gansta rap culture of inner-city America and are not religious based, as they include Muslim and Christian Lebanese" - Michael Perry, Reuters (15 Dec. 05) - reporting on the Lebanese gangs involved in the violence.
Being Middle Eastern does not necessarily mean that one is Muslim. Being violent does not necessarily mean that one is Muslim. Being violent does not necessarily mean that one is Middle Eastern.
The problem is one of delinquency, not of origin or religion. We also have plenty of violent caucasian gangs in Australia. Do we say "Over the last 200 years, they have not integrated. We should send them back to their European origins"? It is a straight problem of criminal behaviour. Deal with the criminal behaviour. The police have obviously not managed to keep this delinquency in check. That is the issue that requires redressing. Having groups of people inflict arbitrary violence on others because of how they look is about as far-right fascist as you get, regardless of who is doing it.
I haven't seen any of Alan Jones' transcripts and cannot comment on what he may or may not have said. I have certainly heard plenty of bigoted fervour from him in the past - it's almost a trademark for him. If he was a calming influence on this occasion, he must have undergone a major personality transformation from when I last heard him a few years ago. Well done, Alan.

Moff23 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks all
As FredC has indicated, you are in the wrong section if you want to discuss spoke diameter & such. The subject heading of the soapbox would have tipped off "most" people :rolleyes: It clearly states:
"Looking for a place to post your latest Rant? Then this is the place to be if you wanna get on your bloody SOAP BOX."
Now clear-off :mad: :D

davidmc said:
As FredC has indicated, you are in the wrong section if you want to discuss spoke diameter & such. The subject heading of the soapbox would have tipped off "most" people :rolleyes: It clearly states:

Now clear-off :mad: :D
Attaboy, David. Almost makes me wish Cornmuffin was back here spreading his wisdom from the South (which, apparently, will rise again). The Soapbox is for people to rant (even if they are all wrong :D ). We all ride bikes and we all have other threads for stating our various primal cycling urges on. Let's get back to ripping each other's earlobes off.

EoinC said:
Attaboy, David. Almost makes me wish Cornmuffin was back here spreading his wisdom from the South (which, apparently, will rise again). The Soapbox is for people to rant (even if they are all wrong :D ). We all ride bikes and we all have other threads for stating our various primal cycling urges on. Let's get back to ripping each other's earlobes off.
I do miss Cornmuffinconer waxing eloquent :rolleyes: You are correct, lets get back to our normal fighting errr...discussions ;)