Civil Unrest in France, What Gives?

jhuskey said:
Yes I have the Quattro it works nicely and take a look at the 2007 A8 with the 10 cylinder. It should be a screamer with 450 hp.
that was released here in March i believe...

its a brute alright, expensive too....

nice car..

limerickman said:
You have a Quattro, JH ?
Nice car.

I've been fortunate to be able to afford Audi cars for the past 12 years or so and have driven nothing but Audi since then.
I haven't driven a Quattro though.

Nice car, i'd imagine ?

I like it ,it has plenty of pick up and is good on gas also.Plenty of room and rides nice on the interstate and handles well in the mountains.
My wife has a gas guzzler Land Rover that is comfortable but expensive to drive.
BTW: Jan drives an A8.

MP: I think I read those 2007 A8's were around $82,000 American,nice ride but Santa don't like me that much.

darkboong said:
I think I prefer the DS, the SM looks a little too much like a WWI
battleship for my taste. :)
here's one of the engine's & a couple of australian ford falcon's from the 70's or 80's

jhuskey said:
I like it ,it has plenty of pick up and is good on gas also.Plenty of room and rides nice on the interstate and handles well in the mountains.
My wife has a gas guzzler Land Rover that is comfortable but expensive to drive.
BTW: Jan drives an A8.

MP: I think I read those 2007 A8's were around $82,000 American,nice ride but Santa don't like me that much.

Huskey,

I don't even have a car at the present. I find it better to hire one when I need it, but generally just get around on my pushies.

My wife has a Korean Hyundai Sonata, which seems quite OK given the very cheap price.

BTW, Just to keep you up to date; That Korean woman I was taking about is becoming a bit of a pain in the backside.

Kind regards to all except those who object.

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I don't even have a car at the present. I find it better to hire one when I need it, but generally just get around on my pushies.

My wife has a Korean Hyundai Sonata, which seems quite OK given the very cheap price.

BTW, Just to keep you up to date; That Korean woman I was taking about is becoming a bit of a pain in the backside.

A person of the female gender,a pain in the ass, an exception to the rule no doubt. (Note the sarcasm).
Gil, I have heard that in later years a bowel movement is preferable to an orgasm since they are harder to achieve and render more pressure and anxiety than the later.
I do not wish to shorten my life ,but hopefully I will expire before I ever reach that point.
I hope you are planning some respectable partying for your upcoming B-day next week. The word respectable used in the loose sense,of course.

jhuskey said:
A person of the female gender,a pain in the ass, an exception to the rule no doubt. (Note the sarcasm).
Gil, I have heard that in later years a bowel movement is preferable to an orgasm since they are harder to achieve and render more pressure and anxiety than the later.
I do not wish to shorten my life ,but hopefully I will expire before I ever reach that point.
I hope you are planning some respectable partying for your upcoming B-day next week. The word respectable used in the loose sense,of course.

Huskey,

Given my ongoing problem with bowel cancer, I understand exactly what you mean. It is only in the last fortnight that I have become regular again and believe me that is a real landmark.

Should I survive this woman, I will indeed indulge a little. This silly woman has jumped her tour group and is rapidly approaching the time where she will over stay her holliday visa.

I have become the matter of a little ridicule here at, work as she rung up while I was out of the office last week and asked the fellow who answered my phone if I was "hungry for the ****** and was I going to come over and f*** her this afternoon" (her English isn't all that good). The end result is that it gone all around the office and some of the young girls are ringing me and speaking in strange disguised voices with all sorts of leud suggestions.

The other thing of course is that I'm having trouble finding the time as we have been pretty busy with the pre-Christmas rush.

I think I am going to have to buy her an air ticket and send her home as she doesn't have much money.

It seemed like a good idea, picking her up Wednesday week ago, but now I'm not so sure. :confused:

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Given my ongoing problem with bowel cancer, I understand exactly what you mean. It is only in the last fortnight that I have become regular again and believe me that is a real landmark.

Should I survive this woman, I will indeed indulge a little. This silly woman has jumped her tour group and is rapidly approaching the time where she will over stay her holliday visa.

I have become the matter of a little ridicule here at, work as she rung up while I was out of the office last week and asked the fellow who answered my phone if I was "hungry for the ****** and was I going to come over and f*** her this afternoon" (her English isn't all that good). The end result is that it gone all around the office and some of the young girls are ringing me and speaking in strange disguised voices with all sorts of leud suggestions.

The other thing of course is that I'm having trouble finding the time as we have been pretty busy with the pre-Christmas rush.

I think I am going to have to buy her an air ticket and send her home as she doesn't have much money.

It seemed like a good idea, picking her up Wednesday week ago, but now I'm not so sure. :confused:

Kind regards,

A woman with limited funds and is willing to put-out,did I see this scenario in a movie or live it a few miserable times.
One of you will need to leave town. Is murder still illegal down under or do you make allowances for special cases?

jhuskey said:
A woman with limited funds and is willing to put-out,did I see this scenario in a movie or live it a few miserable times.
One of you will need to leave town. Is murder still illegal down under or do you make allowances for special cases?

Huskey,

I was thinking of buying her a ticket to St Sara's: Does Great Smokey Mountain have an Airport? :p

The other thing about that is that the young lions in the sleaze bar may need some noisy talent.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I just wanted to say that last year I got a new flaming red Tiburon (Huyndai) and love to put the pedal to the metal. I am sorry to say but here, the ice and snow and wind and cold have put a damper on my bicycling. My only substitute would be walking a treadmill, which is about as exciting changing a baby's diapers.

Can spring be so far away? Yes, we haven't yet reached the winter solstice.

Tearfully yours,

Petals

ptlwp said:
I just wanted to say that last year I got a new flaming red Tiburon (Huyndai) and love to put the pedal to the metal. I am sorry to say but here, the ice and snow and wind and cold have put a damper on my bicycling. My only substitute would be walking a treadmill, which is about as exciting changing a baby's diapers.

Can spring be so far away? Yes, we haven't yet reached the winter solstice.

Tearfully yours,

Petals

Petals,

The weather here is pretty good. Far too good for indoor activities, not that I'm completely against those most of the time.

I've got a problem that needs to be resolved and this has taken the wind out of my sails for the time being. (A very enthusiastic lady friend that is a bit more than I can handle).

They say if you make your bed then you lie in it! It's certainly true in this case.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I was thinking of buying her a ticket to St Sara's: Does Great Smokey Mountain have an Airport? :p

The other thing about that is that the young lions in the sleaze bar may need some noisy talent.

Kind regards,

What a question,of course we have an airport ,however it also double as the Wal -mart parking lot and flights must be scheduled apart from heavy holiday shopping.
Could she just thumb her way to somewhere? Don't you have that Northern Territory?

jhuskey said:
What a question,of course we have an airport ,however it also double as the Wal -mart parking lot and flights must be scheduled apart from heavy holiday shopping.
Could she just thumb her way to somewhere? Don't you have that Northern Territory?

Huskey,

I'm one of these sad souls who could not be so brutal. I've booked her on a flight back to Seoul on Thursday morning and onwards to Pusan, late on Thusday night.

I had to be a little dishonest, but I think its the best thing. All I have to do now is take her to the airport and attend to any of her incidental needs in the mean time.

The unrelenting mimicking telephone calls are not slowing up at this stage either; "Jamees thiis Martha, are yoou gwing to faaawk me tooniiiyt? And I thought the woman in the office were my friends :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Petals,

The weather here is pretty good. Far too good for indoor activities, not that I'm completely against those most of the time.

I've got a problem that needs to be resolved and this has taken the wind out of my sails for the time being. (A very enthusiastic lady friend that is a bit more than I can handle).

They say if you make your bed then you lie in it! It's certainly true in this case.

Kind regards,
I've told you before on numerous occasions that from you are postings that you are a clown. From your posturing bravado and macho self enhancing imaging, you have gone beyond all limits, and deserve all you get in consequence. No person has ever, to my knowledge, on this site has ever courted sympathy for any failed relationships. Why don't you just **** off.

FredC said:
I've told you before on numerous occasions that from you are postings that you are a clown. From your posturing bravado and macho self enhancing imaging, you have gone beyond all limits, and deserve all you get in consequence. No person has ever, to my knowledge, on this site has ever courted sympathy for any failed relationships. Why don't you just **** off.

FredC,

At last more than 3 intelligible words, strung together, Congratulations you are improving.

Or did somebody write it for you?

Ha Ha Ha.

FredC said:
You do make a very salient point here. Bikes & relationships have absolutely nothing in common. This is beyond contention. There. I said it :mad: :eek:

FredC said:
I have on occasion thought you to be a bit rough, but not this time.LOL

Carrera said:
The problem seems to have more to do with the European and British attitudes to moslem countries than the moslems themselves.
Just imagine if this country was being run in accordance with the standards I would impose? Immigrants from Middle Eastern countries (and other non moslem countries) would initially sign a documented agreement that forbids them from the following activities:
(1) Religious or racial persecution of other immigrants on the grounds of religion of ethnic origin (prohibited)
(2) Any form of violent protest against established religions within the host country. (prohibited)
(3) Establishment of religious centres, schools or mosques without a licence or special permission (prohibited)
(4) An agreement to respect the cultural identity of the host country concerned and respect free speech, criticism, democratic ideals e.t.c.
(5) Allegiance to any form of terrorist or fundamentalist organization or journal (prohibited)
However, unlike Islamic countries themselves, under my system these people would be quite free to follow religion, express their views, criticize the war in Iraq and enjoy the same freedoms as the rest of us.
But no way would the current system continue as it is.
This just proves that you are a right wing white English fascist, and no noubt a member of the BNP, the NF, and Combat 18.

FredC said:
This just proves that you are a right wing white English fascist, and no noubt a member of the BNP, the NF, and Combat 18.

The other point worth making here is that all those points are already covered by British Law (even before Tony Blair and his goon squad made it illegal to even talk about terrorism).

darkboong said:
The other point worth making here is that all those points are already covered by British Law (even before Tony Blair and his goon squad made it illegal to even talk about terrorism).
Quite right.DB
Now look here Crappy. Your ranting about persecuted Jews in France has no real foundation. The jewish population in France is roughly 600,000. Some 50 cases of an anti semitic flavour took place in 2003. The number of unattributed cases rose to 90 in 2004. Now that's hardly an issue is it?
That's when Sharon the murderer got to jumping up and down in his pram claiming mass anti-semitism was taking place in France. Hardly the case. No doubt fuelled by Melanie in the bog paper.
He implored French jews to come to Israel for safety? According to some figure about 300 went. Not many, considering their lives were in jeopardy!
Sharon managed to annoy the French Government with his unfounded comments which resulted in the French Government cancelling a proposed invite for a meeting sine die.
As a matter of interest Sharon was an active member of the Terrorist organisation Haganah from the age of 17.