Clamp on FD adapter

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Daniel Mendoza, Feb 8, 2003.

  1. Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
    frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?

    Thanks!

    Daniel

    Tags:

  2. Bret Wade

    Bret Wade Guest

    Daniel Mendoza wrote:
    > Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
    > frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Daniel

    I'm using the Shimano converter. It installed easily and has been no problem.

    Bret

  3. Toby Rider

    Toby Rider Guest

    On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:45:00 -0500, Daniel Mendoza wrote:

    > Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
    > frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Daniel

    Yes, I have several bikes with them. They work fine.

    Toby Rider

  4. Corey Green

    Corey Green Guest

    Ditto. No problems at all (Shimano).