Clamp on FD adapter

Status

Daniel Mendoza

Guest
Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?

Thanks!

Daniel

Daniel Mendoza wrote:
> Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
> frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Daniel

I'm using the Shimano converter. It installed easily and has been no problem.

Bret

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:45:00 -0500, Daniel Mendoza wrote:

> Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a clamp-on
> frame. How is your experience with it and which brand did you use/recommend?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Daniel

Yes, I have several bikes with them. They work fine.

Toby Rider

Ditto. No problems at all (Shimano).

"Toby Rider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:45:00 -0500, Daniel Mendoza wrote:
>
> > Quick question to any racer that has used the convertor so you can use a braze-on FD on a
> > clamp-on frame. How is your experience with it and
which
> > brand did you use/recommend?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Daniel
>

> Yes, I have several bikes with them. They work fine.
>
> Toby Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.