Clamp size front derailleur Cannondale Caad 5 frame

gazelle_nl

Guest
Hi

I want to replace my front derailleur but don't know the clamp size for a
Caad 5 cannondale frame.

Thanks

Gerard Remery

"gazelle_nl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Hi
|
| I want to replace my front derailleur but don't know the clamp size for a
| Caad 5 cannondale frame.

Pull the old one off and look at it inside the clamp. The size should be
listed. At least it is on the Shimano derailleurs I've seen. You don't
have to completely remove it. Just temporarily remove the cable and undo
the derailleur. All you'll have to do is reattach the cable and adjust
after putting it back on.

Having said that, every CAAD4 and 5 I've seen used a 27.2 seatpost and a
31.7 clamp for the derailleur.

John Rees