General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Clan MacKays child molesting group.

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 501 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 July 2005
Last activity
8 October 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
501
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well it seems the child molester has his group on moderation. That
    means I am doing my job, making the little child molester work harder
    (watch it using that term around a *nudist*) every minute, of everyday.

    A quick glance in the groups archives reads like a Penthouse Forum
    letter. Perverted sex stories in the guise of "nudist adventures". This

    really is a group for perverts, and I feel that I must notify Yahoo and

    law enforcement of this little bunch of child predators.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Well it seems the child molester has his group on moderation. That
    means I am doing my job, making the little child molester work harder
    (watch it using that term around a *nudist*) every minute, of everyday.

    A quick glance in the groups archives reads like a Penthouse Forum
    letter. Perverted sex stories in the guise of "nudist adventures". This

    really is a group for perverts, and I feel that I must notify Yahoo and

    law enforcement of this little bunch of child predators.

    I have my own group!

    alt.bill.davidson.is.a.[censored]

  3. "TheBillRodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:1128799392.fcd8e2dcb7540837938db296f008fd1e@teranews...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Well it seems the child molester has his group on moderation. That
    means I am doing my job, making the little child molester work harder
    (watch it using that term around a *nudist*) every minute, of everyday.

    A quick glance in the groups archives reads like a Penthouse Forum
    letter. Perverted sex stories in the guise of "nudist adventures". This

    really is a group for perverts, and I feel that I must notify Yahoo and

    law enforcement of this little bunch of child predators.

    I have my own group!

    alt.bill.davidson.is.a.[censored]


    Your brother must be proud of you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.