Clarkson pie-eyed

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:42:46 +0100, Bertie Wiggins
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:08:53 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Actually in my experience anyone who uses the word mong tends to be a
>>four-letter fellow anyway.

>Duck is a reasonable four-letter word to describe him. They share a
>similar level of intellect at least.
>
>I really wouldn't like to give him any four-letter label that suggests
>any sort of intellect in the human range.

Keep up the replies , my news-***** , as I have ordered.

Feel free to back-up the above post in your next reply ,if you can.

Failure to do so might confirm,yet again,that you are a snivelling
man-*****-tr*ll.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:52:02 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Failure to do so might confirm,yet again,that you are a snivelling
>man-*****-tr*ll.

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Bertie Wiggins wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:52:02 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Failure to do so might confirm,yet again,that you are a snivelling
>> man-*****-tr*ll.

> Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Bertie, the trouble with wrestling with a pig is that the pig enjoys it
while you just get muddy and brought down to their level. Please do as
most here have done and either ignore or killfile him. Its only your
and others replies to him that keep leaking him out of my killfile.

--
Tony

Anon

The Nottingham Duck <[email protected]> wrote:

> Accepting moral support from a proven tr*ll ?

In the sense you use it, i.e. person who disagrees with you, then yes.

Guy

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> The Nottingham Duck <[email protected]> wrote:

Guy, you are pig wrestling again.

--
Tony

Anon

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:37:17 +0100, Tony Raven <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Bertie, the trouble with wrestling with a pig is that the pig enjoys it
>while you just get muddy and brought down to their level. Please do as
>most here have done and either ignore or killfile him. Its only your
>and others replies to him that keep leaking him out of my killfile.

I've never used my killfile for any purpose other than mission posters
and spammers.

I will not killfile The Duck; his diatribe amuses me.

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

> Guy, you are pig wrestling again.

So true. My fed-up-with-the-**** level is about 95% at present, but I
suspect he finds satisfaction in being killfiled.

Guy

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Guy, you are pig wrestling again.

> So true. My fed-up-with-the-**** level is about 95% at present, but I
> suspect he finds satisfaction in being killfiled.
>
> Guy

He finds even greater satisfaction in being responded to. Ignore or kill
file is the least worse solution. Then it'll just be down to Bertie and
the Duck.

--
Tony

Anon

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:23:15 +0100, [email protected] (Just zis Guy, you
know?) wrote:

>Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Guy, you are pig wrestling again.

>So true. My fed-up-with-the-**** level is about 95% at present, but I
>suspect he finds satisfaction in being killfiled.
>
>Guy

Can't respond to my last post, huh ?

I think I've made my point.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:05:59 +0100, Tony Raven <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>> Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Guy, you are pig wrestling again.

>> So true. My fed-up-with-the-**** level is about 95% at present, but I
>> suspect he finds satisfaction in being killfiled.
>>
>> Guy

>He finds even greater satisfaction in being responded to. Ignore or kill
>file is the least worse solution. Then it'll just be down to Bertie and
>the Duck.

Listen to this fool,Guy,he knows when to surrender like a dog.

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:13:57 +0100, Bertie Wiggins
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:37:17 +0100, Tony Raven <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Bertie, the trouble with wrestling with a pig is that the pig enjoys it
>>while you just get muddy and brought down to their level. Please do as
>>most here have done and either ignore or killfile him. Its only your
>>and others replies to him that keep leaking him out of my killfile.

>I've never used my killfile for any purpose other than mission posters
>and spammers.
>
>I will not killfile The Duck; his diatribe amuses me.

He knows not to disobey his master . Good little tr*ll !

I submit that on or about Mon, 26 Sep 2005 04:54:11 +0100, the person
known to the court as The Nottingham Duck
<[email protected]> made a statement
(<[email protected]> in Your Honour's bundle)
to the following effect:

>Listen to this fool,Guy,he knows when to surrender like a dog.

Hmmm. On mature reflection I agree with Tony: you are hereby
downgraded from disputatious idiot to worthless troll.

Meet John D'oh...

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:
> I submit that on or about Mon, 26 Sep 2005 04:54:11 +0100, the person
> known to the court as The Nottingham Duck
><[email protected]> made a statement
> (<[email protected]> in Your Honour's bundle)
> to the following effect:
>
>>Listen to this fool,Guy,he knows when to surrender like a dog.

> Hmmm. On mature reflection I agree with Tony: you are hereby
> downgraded from disputatious idiot to worthless troll.
>
> Meet John D'oh...

LOL! Took you long enough! It's the brain-addling drugs. Mind you,
I did like the way he accused you of trolling because you'd dragged
up a load of stuff from past threads, and then proceeded to drag up
a load of stuff from old threads to "prove" it. Demonstrates a
certain slipperiness on the reality-grip interface :)

Now he can vent his spleen on both of us in a parting shot. Personally,
I'll read it for a laugh and ignore it. That really annoys him :)

--
Nobby

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:20:15 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I submit that on or about Mon, 26 Sep 2005 04:54:11 +0100, the person
>known to the court as The Nottingham Duck
><[email protected]> made a statement
>(<[email protected]> in Your Honour's bundle)
>to the following effect:
>
>>Listen to this fool,Guy,he knows when to surrender like a dog.

>Hmmm. On mature reflection I agree with Tony: you are hereby
>downgraded from disputatious idiot to worthless troll.
>
>Meet John D'oh...
>
>Guy

Sorry , chump , a proven and self-confessed troll like you can't
accuse anyone else of the crime.

You fail again.