Class war fought out on britains roads and railways.

> Railways are for posh people. Hence they are subsidised.
> It is a way of giving money to already wealthy and posh people.
> Poor people haveto use the roads, so they stopped building them.
> It's a class war.

The only reason you can make that statement is because railways are
held accountable for the money spent on them, run as a business and
run along business lines.

Unfortunately, you can't make any similar statement concerning roads
because all road investment is just made and no bugger has a first
clue as to whether we get our moneys worth.

Roads don't make profits or losses they just are.

On Jan 8, 11:59 am, "Tomm-y" <[email protected]> wrote:
> As one of the Westminsters said
>
> On a bus after 30 and you are a failure
>
> Turn right (when getting )on  a plane anytime - you are a failure - though
> as most planes main entrance are at the very front - not so sure of this -I
> guess its all private jets anyway?

The planes that have entrances at the very front are too small to have
a First Class section.