Classic Pinarello Treviso advice

caspergn

Jul 28, 2009
Hi

I would like get you guys advice. I want to sell my old Pinarello Treviso from around '96.
It have been stored indoor for all time and only used around 5-10 times. Under 1000 km.

It has Shimano RX100 gear and 16 of them.

Im not sure about the name, is it only Pinarello Treviso or arche is that also part of the name ?.

I have include some pictures of it and hope that you can help me find a price and maybe if you know of a place to sell this bike if it is very special.

I was told in a bikeshop here in Denmark, that is could be worth around 750-1000$ and I should NOT sell for under 650$, he said that it was quite rare now a days.

Thank you in advance.
Casper

Now, THAT is a beautiful Pina. What size is that (TT length)?

I'd say $650 would be a safe bet. You might check eBay to see what past, steel Pinas have sold for.

Hi

I looked at ebay for the same bike and found these.

This one was sold 20th of July for $1800, can I compare mine with this.
Sold on Ebay link

But there was also this for sale for $1850. And he compare his own bike for the one sold for $1800.
For sale on eBAY link

And this one where the bid is now $300.
Old bike for sale on eBAY link

Can I compare mine with any of these, I would preferre the one to $1850 :D
About the measurements, I dont know, where should I measure from and to ?

Thanks
Casper

Hi again

I found out about the measurements.

The frame is 23,8"

There is written "OLÉ" on the left side on the frame, could that be the model name or do you think that is it Treviso like the label says ?.

Thanks
Casper

caspergn said:
Hi again

I found out about the measurements.

The frame is 23,8"

There is written "OLÉ" on the left side on the frame, could that be the model name or do you think that is it Treviso like the label says ?.

Thanks
Casper

23" frame : I have a Pinarello Treviso which I bought in 1996.

Here it is.

I'd be prepared to buy yours - at a reasonable price.

Treviso bikes that we both have - were released by Pinarello to commemorate Indurain and his win at the Atlanta Olympics.

Lovely bike.
i love mine.