Classics on OLN?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    What's on OLN in the next few weeks?

    Tags:

  2. Sparks

    Sparks Guest

  3. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    I love the classics. ANY Judy Garland film, Rock Hudson at his best, "Some like it hot", and that
    brooding Kirk Douglas is to die for!

    Roger.

  4. --
    Dear, you cannot drink gin and tonic in the middle of the night. You must have whisky to give you
    energy. --Margaret Thatcher "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gary German" <[email protected]_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote in news:v7kulu4rhk6jc4 @corp.supernews.com:
    >
    > > http://www.olntv.com/2003cyclingsched.cfm
    > >

    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> What's on OLN in the next few weeks?
    >
    > That's crappy. I remember they showed OmLoop Het Volk last year and probably a few more of the
    > classics, though this is the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

    IIRC, they covered Het Volk, Flanders, Amstel, and L-B-L last year.

  5. Tc Rider

    Tc Rider Guest

    I got an email from someone there -- he said they're planning to make additions to the schedule
    as the classics grow closer along the lines of the "Thursday Night" slot they had last year. All
    is not lost.

    TC

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gary German" <[email protected]_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote in news:v7kulu4rhk6jc4 @corp.supernews.com:
    >
    > > http://www.olntv.com/2003cyclingsched.cfm
    > >

    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> What's on OLN in the next few weeks?
    >
    > That's crappy. I remember they showed OmLoop Het Volk last year and probably a few more of the
    > classics, though this is the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

  6. Budman

    Budman Guest

    I asked them this question a few days ago. Here's the reply:

    "Just wanted to pass along some cycling events that have been finalized for April:

    All events will air at 7pm ET and again at 2am ET...please also tune in for Summer SportsZone at 9pm
    ET on Thursdays which will feature highlights and extensive coverage of various races.

    Thursday, April 3rd - Criterium International Thursday, April 10th - Tour of Flanders Thursday,
    April 17th - Paris Roubaix Highlights Thursday, April 24th - Amstel Gold"

    A previous email exchange stated that they will be adding more events as time goes on. Hopefully
    they will so I can survive another winter riding the trainer come December.

    news:[email protected]...