classification of bikes / purpose

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Colin, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Hi all,

    Good day. Can someone or is there a website that defines/explains the various classification/types
    of mountain bikes in the market and the intended riding purpose?

    Thanks & regards, colin

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    Some here: http://bbauer.gomen.org/newbike/

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  3. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Thanks BB.

    news:[email protected]...