classification of bikes / purpose

Colin

Guest
Hi all,

Good day. Can someone or is there a website that defines/explains the various classification/types
of mountain bikes in the market and the intended riding purpose?

Thanks & regards, colin

Some here: http://bbauer.gomen.org/newbike/

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

Thanks BB.

news:[email protected]...