Heyyyy, I'm looking for a hybrid bike for commuting and general cycle rides, mainly during the summer months and have narrowed it down to the Claud Butler Windermere and the Ridgeback Motion...or maybe the Barracuda H700 (although I've heard the Barracuda is heavier?). Does anybody have any idea which bike is best? Or better alternatives for less than £250? I'm not gonna lie, my bike knowledge is non-existent so any help would help muchly! =] Thanks!
Bike buying advice · Public discussion
Claud Butler or Ridgeback Hybrids?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike buying advice
- Published
- 10 June 2012
- Last activity
- 10 June 2012
- Original author
- Beckylouhir
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,198
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.