Claud Butler

Kenny

Guest
I just bought a Claud Butler 21 Speed 'Rock' MTB for £199, any opinions on this manufacturer and was
it a good buy ?

"Kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I just bought a Claud Butler 21 Speed 'Rock' MTB for £199, any opinions on this manufacturer and
> was it a good buy ?

Shouldn't you have asked that before you bought it? I had a Claud Butler road bike several years
ago, and it was very well put together. In fact I gave it to a work colleague who still rides it
regularly on his commute. Don't know how good their MTBs are though.

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:08:19 +0100, "Richard" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had a Claud Butler road bike several years ago, and it was very well put together. In fact I gave
>it to a work colleague who still rides it regularly on his commute. Don't know how good their MTBs
>are though.

Mine's OK - not as good as my 1985 Claud Butler Super Dalesman tourer, but the MTB (in 2001) cost
almost exactly a tenth of the price of the tourer (in 1985). I know of hire shops who use them, and
they seem to stand up tolerably well.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)