Cleaned right up- HOORAY!

Asking/answering questions, friendly banter, suggestions- ***way to
go!*** I went to small town USA *FOR* pedal power and ARBR was getting
weird it seemed. Thanks "higher ups" or just "Joe or Josephine" poster.

[email protected] wrote:

> Asking/answering questions, friendly banter, suggestions- ***way to
> go!*** I went to small town USA *FOR* pedal power and ARBR was getting
> weird it seemed. Thanks "higher ups" or just "Joe or Josephine" poster.

Logically, this should be a laid back group.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth (Illinois)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:44:21 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Logically, this should be a laid back group.

Thanks to Captain Killfile it is! But quiet...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:44:21 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Logically, this should be a laid back group.

> Thanks to Captain Killfile it is! But quiet...

No need for a killfile recently, as the trolls appear to be sleeping
under their bridges (or are over on rec.bicycles.misc).

Maybe we should cross-post something about racing recumbents to
rec.bicycles.racing - that is usually good for an ON TOPIC flame war. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Earth (Illinois)

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> Asking/answering questions, friendly banter, suggestions- ***way to
>> go!*** I went to small town USA *FOR* pedal power and ARBR was getting
>> weird it seemed. Thanks "higher ups" or just "Joe or Josephine" poster.

> Logically, this should be a laid back group.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth (Illinois)

This is nice to know. I didn't know that they had moved on, as the more
persistent had gained killfile status.

I'll be loading up my new Zefal Hpx3 frame pump on my RANS Tailwind in a few
days here, as the last snows are off the road, and riding.

And thank you again for the heads up on the frame pump.

Doug Thomas

Yes, very quiet. I decided to dump my bent and move on to something I
can get advise about. Power-assist and IHPVA velomobiles are not it!
Must be some other way other than silence.

Chris

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yes, very quiet. I decided to dump my bent and move on to something I
> can get advise about. Power-assist and IHPVA velomobiles are not it!
> Must be some other way other than silence.
>
> Chris

I really thought this was a DOA newsgroup! This is the first posting in a
couple of days! At least!

Ken

Hey Chris...care to translate whatever you wrote?

Joshua
******
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yes, very quiet. I decided to dump my bent and move on to something I
> can get advise about. Power-assist and IHPVA velomobiles are not it!
> Must be some other way other than silence.
>
> Chris

Do you mean this sentence-  Power-assist and IHPVA velomobiles are not
it! -?

I put a Currie motor on my bent years ago, and when I wanted
information on higher gearing, possible transmissions, lithium battery
upgrade pros or cons; I was totally shut out of that "old boys club".
No secret ring, I guess, so no Power Assist Yahoo club. I am not a
gril either, whether or not that applies.

Same with velomobiles. I wanted to know how to back them up, get some
"tip over" advise, just basic "dos and donts" from experienced
velomobile pilots; when I planned on adding a velomobile to my garage
in 2003.

I was refused entrance to both those; even though I was on IHPVA
Trikes, and was a member of several Yahoo clubs.

And of course, you know how I broke up my bent collection ('02-'03);
selling for pennies on the dollar just to move them, destroying and
giving away other bents and partss. I kept only my TerraTrike in many
boxes until Social Security was positive that I would not sell the
bents for a profit- then quietly re-assembled it.

Bents have been a frustrating and often difficult hobby for me; but the
enjoyment while the world flys by when I ride my bent makes it
worthwhile.

Chris