Clearing up bladder infections

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by clearing-bladde, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear up bladder and urinary
    tract infections.

    It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI problems, and unlike using
    antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is also
    a very effective preventative.

    Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and is safe for diabetics,
    kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react with
    other treatments.

    Kindest regards,

    Anna Sawkins

    www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)

    Posted with Newsman

    Tags:

  2. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is mainly
    produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs happens to
    be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I always have a
    low grade infection so I take it every day.

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear up bladder and urinary
    > tract infections.
    >
    > It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI problems, and unlike using
    > antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    > also a very effective preventative.
    >

    > Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and is safe for diabetics,
    > kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    > with other treatments.
    >
    > Kindest regards,
    >
    > Anna Sawkins
    >
    > www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)
    >
    > Posted with Newsman

  3. Guy

    Guy Guest

    The use of cranberry juice is not a new item. It changes the PH of the urine and that suppresses
    some types of bacteria. Doctors frequently recommend it. BUT it does not work in a lot of cases.
    Cranberry juice is available in the grocery store. We do not need a hype job. My grandmother use it
    medicinally. Best to visit with a good doc that knows this plus the other info on these type of
    infections. If it works fine. OK. In a lot of cases it may not be of value. I wish some people here
    lived before antibiotics. It was a bad scene. They have a proper use and that is not increase
    patient thru put. Guy

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:06:33 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is mainly
    >produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs happens to
    >be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I always have a
    >low grade infection so I take it every day.
    >
    >[email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear up bladder and urinary
    >> tract infections.
    >>
    >> It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI problems, and unlike using
    >> antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    >> also a very effective preventative.
    >>

    >> Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and is safe for diabetics,
    >> kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    >> with other treatments.
    >>
    >> Kindest regards,
    >>
    >> Anna Sawkins
    >>
    >> www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)
    >>
    >> Posted with Newsman

  4. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    The discussion is on D-Mannose.

    Guy wrote:

    > The use of cranberry juice is not a new item. It changes the PH of the urine and that suppresses
    > some types of bacteria. Doctors frequently recommend it. BUT it does not work in a lot of cases.
    > Cranberry juice is available in the grocery store. We do not need a hype job. My grandmother use
    > it medicinally. Best to visit with a good doc that knows this plus the other info on these type of
    > infections. If it works fine. OK. In a lot of cases it may not be of value. I wish some people
    > here lived before antibiotics. It was a bad scene. They have a proper use and that is not increase
    > patient thru put. Guy
    >

    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:06:33 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    >>D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is
    >>mainly produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs
    >>happens to be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I
    >>always have a low grade infection so I take it every day.
    >>
    >>[email protected] wrote:
    >>

    >>>Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear up bladder and urinary
    >>>tract infections.
    >>>
    >>>It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI problems, and unlike using
    >>>antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    >>>also a very effective preventative.
    >>>

    >>>Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and is safe for diabetics,
    >>>kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    >>>with other treatments.
    >>>
    >>>Kindest regards,
    >>>
    >>>Anna Sawkins
    >>>
    >>>www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)
    >>>
    >>>Posted with Newsman

  5. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The discussion is on D-Mannose.

    No, the discussion is on 'Clearing up bladder infections.'

    PJ

    > Guy wrote:
    >
    > > The use of cranberry juice is not a new item. It changes the PH of the urine and that suppresses
    > > some types of bacteria. Doctors frequently recommend it. BUT it does not work in a lot of cases.
    > > Cranberry juice is available in the grocery store. We do not need a hype job. My grandmother use
    > > it medicinally. Best to visit with a good doc that knows this plus the other info on these type
    > > of infections. If it works fine. OK. In a lot of cases it may not be of value. I wish some
    > > people here lived before antibiotics. It was a bad scene. They have a proper use and that is not
    > > increase patient thru put. Guy
    > >

    > > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:06:33 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    > >

    > >>D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is
    > >>mainly produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs
    > >>happens to be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I
    > >>always have a low grade infection so I take it every day.

    antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is also
    a very effective preventative.

    kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react with
    other treatments.

  6. Joker03

    Joker03 Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:15:58 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >The discussion is on D-Mannose.

    WRONG This is not a discussion is on D-Mannose. It is a response to spam. If you don't know what
    spam is, I can fill you in. We expect responses like this from you. Are you not the one who wrote
    this: "You are right about the nasal and for me and my family we do follow life as outlined in Dr.
    Weils books and lectures."? Do I need to repost my Weil quotes? You put your families life on the
    line following a quack like Weil, who believes his best thinking is done via the use of mind
    altering drugs? Lets face it. You are dangerous. You seemingly defend the use of any snake oil being
    sold to the more "gullible" in the diabetic community.

    Your Pal,

    Sleepy

  7. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    The discussion is on the use of D-Mannose in the removal of a bladder infection. Works better than
    antibiotics with NO side effects.

    Peanutjake wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>The discussion is on D-Mannose.
    >>

    > No, the discussion is on 'Clearing up bladder infections.'
    >
    > PJ
    >

    >>Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>>The use of cranberry juice is not a new item. It changes the PH of the urine and that suppresses
    >>>some types of bacteria. Doctors frequently recommend it. BUT it does not work in a lot of cases.
    >>>Cranberry juice is available in the grocery store. We do not need a hype job. My grandmother use
    >>>it medicinally. Best to visit with a good doc that knows this plus the other info on these type
    >>>of infections. If it works fine. OK. In a lot of cases it may not be of value. I wish some people
    >>>here lived before antibiotics. It was a bad scene. They have a proper use and that is not
    >>>increase patient thru put. Guy

    > tract infections.

    > antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    > also a very effective preventative.

    > kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    > with other treatments.

  8. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    For you information Dr. Andrew Weil is an outstanding fellow of the academy of medicine with many
    citations for his work. He is with the University Of Arizona Medical School etc. My family is very
    healthy thank you for your concern. I must have missed the quotes on D-Mannose by Dr. Weil please
    give me a link to that info. I would suggest you not follow anything but standard allopathic
    medicine and by the way never color outside the lines, you may get your face slapped. By the way you
    might want to take a series of B12 injections or at least a good oral B 100 complex and you wouldn't
    have to sign yourself as sleepy...stupid perhaps but not sleepy. Stick with the marvels of modern
    allopathic medicne and die at 50.

    Joker03 wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:15:58 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    >>The discussion is on D-Mannose.
    >>

    > WRONG This is not a discussion is on D-Mannose. It is a response to spam. If you don't know what
    > spam is, I can fill you in. We expect responses like this from you. Are you not the one who wrote
    > this: "You are right about the nasal and for me and my family we do follow life as outlined in Dr.
    > Weils books and lectures."? Do I need to repost my Weil quotes? You put your families life on the
    > line following a quack like Weil, who believes his best thinking is done via the use of mind
    > altering drugs? Lets face it. You are dangerous. You seemingly defend the use of any snake oil
    > being sold to the more "gullible" in the diabetic community.
    >
    > Your Pal,
    >
    > Sleepy

  9. Sleepyman

    Sleepyman Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:56:10 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >For you information Dr. Andrew Weil is an outstanding fellow of the academy of medicine with many
    >citations for his work. He is with the University Of Arizona Medical School etc
    . He teaches one elective course in Alternative Medicine. You make it sound like he is a big part of
    the Med School. Another snake oil misdirection.

    >My family is very healthy thank you for your concern. I must have missed the quotes on D-Mannose by
    >Dr. Weil please give me a link to that info.

    Don't have any. I was using your quote to show your manner of thinking, which is disturbed to say
    the least. Didn't you say somewhere that you take D-Mannose daily? Must not do much in the way of a
    cure, if you still need to take it.

    >I would suggest you not follow anything but standard allopathic medicine and by the way never
    >color outside the lines, you may get your face slapped. By the way you might want to take a series
    >of B12 injections or at least a good oral B 100 complex and you wouldn't have to sign yourself as
    >sleepy...stupid perhaps but not sleepy. Stick with the marvels of modern allopathic medicne and
    >die at 50.

    Well by going to insult route.all you are saying is: " I can't make a valid point, so I will make
    fun of his nick" You lose. I have and will continue to use allopathic medicine,whenever I need
    it. and I am 52. Sorry! I also use certain supplements that have proved their efficacy. I have
    nothing against anything that helps my health, but I won't swallow anything, as it seems you are
    prepared to do.

    Your Pal,

    Sleepy

    >Joker03 wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:15:58 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >>

    >>>The discussion is on D-Mannose.
    >>>

    >> WRONG This is not a discussion is on D-Mannose. It is a response to spam. If you don't know what
    >> spam is, I can fill you in. We expect responses like this from you. Are you not the one who wrote
    >> this: "You are right about the nasal and for me and my family we do follow life as outlined in
    >> Dr. Weils books and lectures."? Do I need to repost my Weil quotes? You put your families life on
    >> the line following a quack like Weil, who believes his best thinking is done via the use of mind
    >> altering drugs? Lets face it. You are dangerous. You seemingly defend the use of any snake oil
    >> being sold to the more "gullible" in the diabetic community.
    >>
    >> Your Pal,
    >>
    >> Sleepy

    -----------------
    Eskimo/Inuit up!
    -----------------
    T2- 3/14/01

  10. Sleepyman

    Sleepyman Guest

    No, it most certainly is not, it is a response to SPAM, and to the SPAM SHILL..

    Your Pal,

    Sleepy

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:50:04 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >The discussion is on the use of D-Mannose in the removal of a bladder infection. Works better than
    >antibiotics with NO side effects.
    >
    >Peanutjake wrote:
    >
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>The discussion is on D-Mannose.
    >>>

    >> No, the discussion is on 'Clearing up bladder infections.'
    >>
    >> PJ

    >> tract infections.

    >> antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    >> also a very effective preventative.

    >> kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    >> with other treatments.

    -----------------
    Eskimo/Inuit up!
    -----------------
    T2- 3/14/01

  11. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    What spam are you referring to?

    Sleepyman wrote:

    > No, it most certainly is not, it is a response to SPAM, and to the SPAM SHILL..
    >
    > Your Pal,
    >
    > Sleepy
    >

    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:50:04 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    >>The discussion is on the use of D-Mannose in the removal of a bladder infection. Works better than
    >>antibiotics with NO side effects.
    >>
    >>Peanutjake wrote:
    >>

    >>><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]...

    >>>No, the discussion is on 'Clearing up bladder infections.'
    >>>
    >>>PJ

    >>>tract infections.

    >>>antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no fluorodosis) plus it is
    >>>also a very effective preventative.

    >>>kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because it does not react
    >>>with other treatments.

    > -----------------
    > Eskimo/Inuit up!
    > -----------------
    > T2- 3/14/01

  12. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    > I have and will continue to use allopathic medicine,whenever I need it.
    > and I am 52. Sorry! I also use certain supplements that have proved their
    > efficacy. I have nothing against anything that helps my health, but I won't

    Well no wonder you will fall for all the big pharma PR. At your age it won't make much difference
    what you do. By the way Dr. Weil teaches 3 classes per week and lectures world wide. He graduated
    from Harvard Medical School did you finnish any of the lower grades at all?

  13. Sleepyman

    Sleepyman Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:46:11 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >> I have and will continue to use allopathic medicine,whenever I need it.
    >> and I am 52. Sorry! I also use certain supplements that have proved their
    >> efficacy. I have nothing against anything that helps my health, but I won't
    >
    >Well no wonder you will fall for all the big pharma PR. At your age it won't make much difference
    >what you do. By the way Dr. Weil teaches 3 classes per week and lectures world wide. He graduated
    >from Harvard Medical School did you finnish any of the lower grades at all?

    I did "finnish" enough to know that what you say means absolutely nothing. Your silliness is so
    transparent, that I don't think anyone here will be fooled by it. This means that with your complete
    lack of any credibility, I don't have to bother with you any longer. I wish your family well.
    Kaaabonnnngggg............

    Your Pal,

    Sleepy

    -----------------
    Eskimo/Inuit up!
    -----------------
    T2- 3/14/01

  14. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:31:30 GMT, Sleepyman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >No, it most certainly is not, it is a response to SPAM, and to the SPAM SHILL..
    >
    >Your Pal,
    >
    >Sleepy

    Hi Sleepy We seem to have your alter ego at the moment. Are you also Joker 03?

    Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.

  15. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:46:11 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >> I have and will continue to use allopathic medicine,whenever I need it.
    >> and I am 52. Sorry! I also use certain supplements that have proved their
    >> efficacy. I have nothing against anything that helps my health, but I won't
    >
    >Well no wonder you will fall for all the big pharma PR. At your age it won't make much difference
    >what you do. By the way Dr. Weil teaches 3 classes per week and lectures world wide. He graduated
    >from Harvard Medical School did you finnish any of the lower grades at all?

    Ah, I had forgotten the arrogance of youth. "Tomorrow belongs to Me"? Shades of "Wild in the
    Streets" where you were sent to the old folks internment camp at 30.

    57th birthday next week. Better check out a plot and make my will in a hurry :-(

    I think the point made here is that he made 52 and intends to become even more ancient (like me);
    based on the information presented here that's may be an unlikely event for you.

    Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.

  16. Sleepyman

    Sleepyman Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:27:44 +1100, Alan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:31:30 GMT, Sleepyman <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>No, it most certainly is not, it is a response to SPAM, and to the SPAM SHILL..
    >>
    >>Your Pal,
    >>
    >>Sleepy
    >
    >Hi Sleepy We seem to have your alter ego at the moment. Are you also Joker 03?
    >

    >Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.

    Yes....... When not posting from my usual newsreader, it is Joker03. It can be easily changed, then
    changed back, but I forget to do it, and don't even notice until my posts start showing up with that
    nick. I *have* been spoofed (poorly) by another in the past. I had hoped that my inimitable warmth,
    charm, and style, shine through in my posts with the Joker03 nick, but the confusion is
    understandable. Sorry!

    Sleepy

    -----------------
    Eskimo/Inuit up!
    -----------------
    T2- 3/14/01

  17. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    Sleepyman wrote: Nothing important!

    He is obviously a patient who has senile dementia. They are so forgetful that can't remember where
    they parked their car or how to dive home. That is why they need yearly and universal drivers test
    for all those who hit fifty.

  18. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:17:51 GMT, Sleepyman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:27:44 +1100, Alan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:31:30 GMT, Sleepyman <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>No, it most certainly is not, it is a response to SPAM, and to the SPAM SHILL..
    >>>
    >>>Your Pal,
    >>>
    >>>Sleepy
    >>
    >>Hi Sleepy We seem to have your alter ego at the moment. Are you also Joker 03?
    >>

    >>Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.
    >
    >Yes....... When not posting from my usual newsreader, it is Joker03. It can be easily changed, then
    >changed back, but I forget to do it, and don't even notice until my posts start showing up with
    >that nick. I *have* been spoofed (poorly) by another in the past. I had hoped that my inimitable
    >warmth, charm, and style, shine through in my posts with the Joker03 nick, but the confusion is
    >understandable. Sorry!
    >
    >Sleepy
    >
    >-----------------
    >Eskimo/Inuit up!
    >-----------------
    >T2- 3/14/01

    No need to be sorry - just wondering in case someone was trying to steal your nick . I thought it
    may have been a change to defeat spam. cyu.

    Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.

  19. Sleepyman

    Sleepyman Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:33:14 +1100, Alan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:17:51 GMT, Sleepyman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>Hi Sleepy We seem to have your alter ego at the moment. Are you also Joker 03?
    >>>

    >>>Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.
    >>
    >>Yes....... When not posting from my usual newsreader, it is Joker03. It can be easily changed,
    >>then changed back, but I forget to do it, and don't even notice until my posts start showing up
    >>with that nick. I *have* been spoofed (poorly) by another in the past. I had hoped that my
    >>inimitable warmth, charm, and style, shine through in my posts with the Joker03 nick, but the
    >>confusion is understandable. Sorry!
    >>
    >>Sleepy
    >>
    >>-----------------
    >>Eskimo/Inuit up!
    >>-----------------
    >>T2- 3/14/01
    >
    >No need to be sorry - just wondering in case someone was trying to steal your nick . I thought it
    >may have been a change to defeat spam. cyu.
    >

    >Cheers Alan, T2, Oz dx May 2002 , A1C 5.8, no meds, diet and not enough exercise.

    Not sorry I did it, just sorry to have caused any confusion!

    Sleepy

    -----------------
    Eskimo/Inuit up!
    -----------------
    T2- 3/14/01

  20. Guy

    Guy Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:30:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >Sleepyman wrote: Nothing important!
    >
    >He is obviously a patient who has senile dementia. They are so forgetful that can't remember where
    >they parked their car or how to dive home. That is why they need yearly and universal drivers test
    >for all those who hit fifty.

    When I reached the state where I was unsafe I quit driving. A lot hang on too long. By we need two
    laws. One for those under 35 and one for those over 55. Take their licenses. It would solve the
    pollution problem and create a lot more bus drivers.to solve the unemployment problem. Seriously it
    is impossible to find a good solution. Some are never safe driver and others are safe at 12 or 92.
    My opinion is a drivers test is not the way. Most problem people have good driving skills and are
    angels when tested. But the long term records show they cause most deaths.

    In my case a low blood sugar impaired performance, some times long before a hypo. I do drive a mean
    golf cart around my place. Guy