Clearing up bladder infections

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by clearing-bladde, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Bt Openworld

    Bt Openworld Guest

    It may be available throughout the US, but the quality varies, and the delivery is often slow.

    We supply only pharmacuetical quality 100% pure D-Mannose.

    In the UK we deliver next day. In Europe, it's 2 - 3 days. Believe it or not we can often get it to
    people in the USA sooner than they can obtain it from USA based companies, (We send it out the same
    day by signed for or priority air-mail.) We get it to the USA within 3 - 4 days.

    Many of our customers order from the USA, fully aware that they could get it more locally, but they
    are dissatisfied with the service. We even have links to USA-based suppliers (not anything to do
    with us) on some of our sites to allow them to order locally if they want. But people still choose
    to order from us.

    Plus, we are a small company with a personalised service. We answer the phone, return all calls, and
    reply to all emails - try getting that from a USA based supplier...

    Anna Sawkins www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK) <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is
    > mainly produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs
    > happens to be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I
    > always have a low grade infection so I take it every day.
    >
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear
    up bladder and urinary tract infections.

    > > It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI
    problems, and unlike using antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no
    fluorodosis) plus it is also a very effective preventative.

    > > Waterfall D-Mannose clears up existing infections very quickly, and if

    effectively prevents cystitis.

    > > Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and
    is safe for diabetics, kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication, because
    it does not react with other treatments.

    > > Kindest regards,
    > >
    > > Anna Sawkins
    > >
    > > www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)
    > >
    > > Posted with Newsman

  2. bistoury

    bistoury Guest

    It is available in Washington state in its most pure form and from the doctor who isolated it and
    directs its use. If you wish more information on this product just email me.

    bt openworld wrote:

    > It may be available throughout the US, but the quality varies, and the delivery is often slow.
    >
    > We supply only pharmacuetical quality 100% pure D-Mannose.
    >
    > In the UK we deliver next day. In Europe, it's 2 - 3 days. Believe it or not we can often get it
    > to people in the USA sooner than they can obtain it from USA based companies, (We send it out the
    > same day by signed for or priority air-mail.) We get it to the USA within 3 - 4 days.
    >
    > Many of our customers order from the USA, fully aware that they could get it more locally, but
    > they are dissatisfied with the service. We even have links to USA-based suppliers (not anything to
    > do with us) on some of our sites to allow them to order locally if they want. But people still
    > choose to order from us.
    >
    > Plus, we are a small company with a personalised service. We answer the phone, return all calls,
    > and reply to all emails - try getting that from a USA based supplier...
    >
    > Anna Sawkins www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK) <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>D-Mannose is available throughout the U.S. and you don't have to order it from the UK. It is
    >>mainly produced in Washington state. By the way the effective part of cranberry juice and tabs
    >>happens to be D-Mannose. It is great for all types of bladder infections found in diabetics. I
    >>always have a low grade infection so I take it every day.
    >>
    >>[email protected] wrote:
    >>

    >>>Thought I'd let this group know about using Waterfall D-Mannose to clear
    >
    > up bladder and urinary tract infections.
    >
    >>>It 's more effective than any antibiotic for most bladder and UTI
    >
    > problems, and unlike using antibiotics, there are zero adverse side effects, (so no thrush, and no
    > fluorodosis) plus it is also a very effective preventative.
    >
    >>>Waterfall D-Mannose clears up existing infections very quickly, and if
    >

    > effectively prevents cystitis.
    >
    >>>Please pass the word about Waterfall D-Mannose. It really does work, and
    >
    > is safe for diabetics, kids, and invalids. Safe too if you are currently taking medication,
    > because it does not react with other treatments.
    >
    >>>Kindest regards,
    >>>
    >>>Anna Sawkins
    >>>
    >>>www.bladder--infection.com 01904-340916 (UK)
    >>>
    >>>Posted with Newsman

  3. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest

    "bt openworld" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It may be available throughout the US, but the quality varies, and the delivery is often slow.
    >
    > We supply only pharmacuetical quality 100% pure D-Mannose.

    SPAM SPAM SPAM

    PLONK!!!

  4. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest