Clearly bicycles are not exicting enough

Guess a hand inappropriately placed inside a car is less noticable than on a bike.

mikesbytes said:
Comes from a reputable paper, so it must be true.
Mike, I feel assured to know that you only RSS reputable news source for your daily news feed. ;)

FAR less sensationalist than any corporate commercial news source in the united states...where truth is government approved for consumption of the paid for by corporate sponsors who have only YOUR best interest at heart when it comes to providing the bought and paid for truth.

Oh wait, this is the jokes forum not the bloody soapbox. still humorous, inna tragic comedic sense.

mikesbytes said:
Its in the Sun, so its got to be true.

In Australia, you can get a traffic offence for using your mobile while driving. Wonder if that offence applies to other distractions ?

wow! It's all very clear now. I think I'll go downstairs and caress my bike. I'll tell her how she completes me and then I'll slowly slip off her fork and .........................:D

"a recognized psychological condition"?

OK -- i have 13 bikes in my garage, covering my entire family, plus relics from the past seven years. i have an entire bookshelf devoted to bike magazines. my general-use tools are in a box in the corner, while my bike tools are on top of my desk. i have pictures on my bedroom door -- 3 of bikes and 2 of my adorable daughter. i build bikes for my job. i don't own a car, mainly because it would take me off the bike.

can i get recognized too? can i get a disability check for it?