cleat stack height

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Joanna And Mike, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. I am switching from shimano road spd-r pedals to speedplay X-2 pedals and I was wondering what the
    stack height difference would be - so that I can make the appropriate seat post adjustment.

    thanks for any advice

    Tags:

  2. Almost Fast

    Almost Fast Guest

    "Joanna and Mike and family" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am switching from shimano road spd-r pedals to speedplay X-2 pedals and I was wondering what the
    > stack height difference would be - so that I can make the appropriate seat post adjustment.
    >
    > thanks for any advice

    Simano = Speedplay + 8mm