Cleavage??

William Higley

Guest
My eyes may yet recover. I was riding in the second day of the RSVP today and came upon a rather
interesting sight.

As I closed in on one group of cyclists on their DF's I noticed that one of the riders had a see
through panel at the back of his cycling shorts. It wasn't transparent butt it was bad enough. I
could see his two cheeks working and an ample amount of butt crack was visible from the top of the
panel down about 8" or so.

I decided that drafting behind this guy was not something that I was willing to do. Fortunately a
nice steep hill came up and I was able to fall back out of visual range.

Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?

Perhaps someone lurking out there knows what the speed increase is when wearing shorts with the
"observable butt crack panel".

Inquiring minds want to know.

William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50

"Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?"

A while back, on the Florida Safari week long ride, I had a similar experience, except, I was the
butt crack.

Those who know me, know that I don't fix things unless they are broke. I have always said: "It's the
engine!!!" and not bought into the colorful racer boy cloths.

However, when I started riding serious (to me anyways) mileage, I came to believe that the ASS (I
don't mean 'above seat steering') is the weakest part of the human body, So, I bought a pair of
cycling shorts with a chamois. This, quite literally, saved my ass. HA

Years later, on the above mentioned ride, I noticed that the girls wanted me to pull often. One of
them was singing a song "I see your hienny. It's very shiny" etc. as she drafted me.

I asked "What's that all about?". She just said "Oh, it's just a song I used to sing to my daughter
during her bath."

Whan I got home, my sister took one look at my rear and exclaimed "Tommy!!! I can see your ass
through those pants."

Then things fell into place.

I still have the shorts, but haven't had the cheek to wear them since.

--
Miles of Smiles,

Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone High Racer Clone
www.gate.net/~teblum

Cleavage?? I would agree with you there. I wouldn't consider that cleavage. Don't know what I would
call it, perhaps a bad visible crack in his frame?

"William Higley, Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> My eyes may yet recover. I was riding in the second day of the RSVP today and came upon a rather
> interesting sight.
>
> As I closed in on one group of cyclists on their DF's I noticed that one of the riders had a see
> through panel at the back of his cycling shorts. It wasn't transparent butt it was bad enough. I
> could see his two cheeks working and an ample amount of butt crack was visible from the top of the
> panel down about 8" or so.
>
> I decided that drafting behind this guy was not something that I was willing to do. Fortunately a
> nice steep hill came up and I was able to fall back out of visual range.
>
> Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?
>
> Perhaps someone lurking out there knows what the speed increase is when wearing shorts with the
> "observable butt crack panel".
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50

Being bent (EZ-1), I ride lower than my friends on their DFs. One female rider in our regular group
likes to wear tank tops with low scooping arm holes and no bra.

From my upright road bike, I noticed and appreciated. From my bent, I try to keep up, just off her
wheel and to one side for the view.

Hey, don't we enjoy the scenery while we're out riding?

Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

"Niteynite1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Being bent (EZ-1), I ride lower than my friends on their DFs. One female
rider
> in our regular group likes to wear tank tops with low scooping arm holes
and no
> bra.
>
> From my upright road bike, I noticed and appreciated. From my bent, I try
> keep up, just off her wheel and to one side for the view.
>
> Hey, don't we enjoy the scenery while we're out riding?
>

> Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

Pervert!! ;-)

you "BIG" pervert Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

There was a guy that we used to ride with that had worn bike shorts like that. One of the guys said
it looked like 2 baby pigs squirming in a gunny sack, when you rode behind him. :)

Gene

"Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?"
>
> A while back, on the Florida Safari week long ride, I had a similar experience, except, I was the
> butt crack.
>
> Those who know me, know that I don't fix things unless they are broke. I have always said: "It's
> the engine!!!" and not bought into the colorful racer boy cloths.
>
> However, when I started riding serious (to me anyways) mileage, I came to believe that the ASS (I
> don't mean 'above seat steering') is the weakest part of the human body, So, I bought a pair of
> cycling shorts with a chamois. This, quite literally, saved my ass. HA
>
> Years later, on the above mentioned ride, I noticed that the girls wanted
me
> to pull often. One of them was singing a song "I see your hienny. It's
very
> shiny" etc. as she drafted me.
>
> I asked "What's that all about?". She just said "Oh, it's just a song I used to sing to my
> daughter during her bath."
>
> Whan I got home, my sister took one look at my rear and exclaimed
"Tommy!!!
> I can see your ass through those pants."
>
> Then things fell into place.
>
> I still have the shorts, but haven't had the cheek to wear them since.
>

> --
> Miles of Smiles,
>
> Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone High Racer
> Clone www.gate.net/~teblum

Dave and Earl,

What's the matter? Something wrong with viewing what is "flapping in the breeze?" It's not as if
you're reaching over and supporting what bra's normally do.

Ed - looking is harmless...and you have the option to not partake - Gin

Under estimated and slow Bent wrote:

> you "BIG" pervert Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

"Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dave and Earl,
>
> What's the matter? Something wrong with viewing what is "flapping in the breeze?" It's not as if
> you're reaching over and supporting what bra's normally do.
>
> Ed - looking is harmless...and you have the option to not partake - Gin

Ed - note the ';-)' in my original post..... ....and at the end of the day, action is immaterial,
intention is all. Let me see if I can guess what was running through the guys mind while he was
subtly gawping...hhhmmmmm....