Cleavage??

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by William Higley, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. My eyes may yet recover. I was riding in the second day of the RSVP today and came upon a rather
    interesting sight.

    As I closed in on one group of cyclists on their DF's I noticed that one of the riders had a see
    through panel at the back of his cycling shorts. It wasn't transparent butt it was bad enough. I
    could see his two cheeks working and an ample amount of butt crack was visible from the top of the
    panel down about 8" or so.

    I decided that drafting behind this guy was not something that I was willing to do. Fortunately a
    nice steep hill came up and I was able to fall back out of visual range.

    Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?

    Perhaps someone lurking out there knows what the speed increase is when wearing shorts with the
    "observable butt crack panel".

    Inquiring minds want to know.

    William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50

    Tags:

  2. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    "Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?"

    A while back, on the Florida Safari week long ride, I had a similar experience, except, I was the
    butt crack.

    Those who know me, know that I don't fix things unless they are broke. I have always said: "It's the
    engine!!!" and not bought into the colorful racer boy cloths.

    However, when I started riding serious (to me anyways) mileage, I came to believe that the ASS (I
    don't mean 'above seat steering') is the weakest part of the human body, So, I bought a pair of
    cycling shorts with a chamois. This, quite literally, saved my ass. HA

    Years later, on the above mentioned ride, I noticed that the girls wanted me to pull often. One of
    them was singing a song "I see your hienny. It's very shiny" etc. as she drafted me.

    I asked "What's that all about?". She just said "Oh, it's just a song I used to sing to my daughter
    during her bath."

    Whan I got home, my sister took one look at my rear and exclaimed "Tommy!!! I can see your ass
    through those pants."

    Then things fell into place.

    I still have the shorts, but haven't had the cheek to wear them since.

    --
    Miles of Smiles,

    Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone High Racer Clone
    www.gate.net/~teblum

  3. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Cleavage?? I would agree with you there. I wouldn't consider that cleavage. Don't know what I would
    call it, perhaps a bad visible crack in his frame?

    "William Higley, Sr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > My eyes may yet recover. I was riding in the second day of the RSVP today and came upon a rather
    > interesting sight.
    >
    > As I closed in on one group of cyclists on their DF's I noticed that one of the riders had a see
    > through panel at the back of his cycling shorts. It wasn't transparent butt it was bad enough. I
    > could see his two cheeks working and an ample amount of butt crack was visible from the top of the
    > panel down about 8" or so.
    >
    > I decided that drafting behind this guy was not something that I was willing to do. Fortunately a
    > nice steep hill came up and I was able to fall back out of visual range.
    >
    > Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?
    >
    > Perhaps someone lurking out there knows what the speed increase is when wearing shorts with the
    > "observable butt crack panel".
    >
    > Inquiring minds want to know.
    >
    > William Higley, Sr. Vision R-50

  4. Niteynite1

    Niteynite1 Guest

    Being bent (EZ-1), I ride lower than my friends on their DFs. One female rider in our regular group
    likes to wear tank tops with low scooping arm holes and no bra.

    From my upright road bike, I noticed and appreciated. From my bent, I try to keep up, just off her
    wheel and to one side for the view.

    Hey, don't we enjoy the scenery while we're out riding?

    Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Niteynite1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Being bent (EZ-1), I ride lower than my friends on their DFs. One female
    rider
    > in our regular group likes to wear tank tops with low scooping arm holes
    and no
    > bra.
    >
    > From my upright road bike, I noticed and appreciated. From my bent, I try
    > keep up, just off her wheel and to one side for the view.
    >
    > Hey, don't we enjoy the scenery while we're out riding?
    >

    > Will I drive a Kia. My cell phone is a NOkia. I am so confused.

    Pervert!! ;-)

  6. you "BIG" pervert Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

  7. There was a guy that we used to ride with that had worn bike shorts like that. One of the guys said
    it looked like 2 baby pigs squirming in a gunny sack, when you rode behind him. :)

    Gene

    "Tom Blum" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Has anyone else had the opportunity to come upon two heaving mounds of flesh such as I describe?"
    >
    > A while back, on the Florida Safari week long ride, I had a similar experience, except, I was the
    > butt crack.
    >
    > Those who know me, know that I don't fix things unless they are broke. I have always said: "It's
    > the engine!!!" and not bought into the colorful racer boy cloths.
    >
    > However, when I started riding serious (to me anyways) mileage, I came to believe that the ASS (I
    > don't mean 'above seat steering') is the weakest part of the human body, So, I bought a pair of
    > cycling shorts with a chamois. This, quite literally, saved my ass. HA
    >
    > Years later, on the above mentioned ride, I noticed that the girls wanted
    me
    > to pull often. One of them was singing a song "I see your hienny. It's
    very
    > shiny" etc. as she drafted me.
    >
    > I asked "What's that all about?". She just said "Oh, it's just a song I used to sing to my
    > daughter during her bath."
    >
    > Whan I got home, my sister took one look at my rear and exclaimed
    "Tommy!!!
    > I can see your ass through those pants."
    >
    > Then things fell into place.
    >
    > I still have the shorts, but haven't had the cheek to wear them since.
    >

    > --
    > Miles of Smiles,
    >
    > Tom Blum Winter Haven, Florida Homebuilts: SWB Tour Easy Clone Speed Machine Clone High Racer
    > Clone www.gate.net/~teblum

  8. Dave and Earl,

    What's the matter? Something wrong with viewing what is "flapping in the breeze?" It's not as if
    you're reaching over and supporting what bra's normally do.

    Ed - looking is harmless...and you have the option to not partake - Gin

    Under estimated and slow Bent wrote:

    > you "BIG" pervert Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dave and Earl,
    >
    > What's the matter? Something wrong with viewing what is "flapping in the breeze?" It's not as if
    > you're reaching over and supporting what bra's normally do.
    >
    > Ed - looking is harmless...and you have the option to not partake - Gin

    Ed - note the ';-)' in my original post..... ....and at the end of the day, action is immaterial,
    intention is all. Let me see if I can guess what was running through the guys mind while he was
    subtly gawping...hhhmmmmm....