client wants to buy....

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Christopher Jor, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. This obvious scam has gone on way too long. No responses for my trike for sale except this
    constant barragr:

    Good day, My name is mr samson i am a auto dearlar in west africa and i will like to know how much
    you are willing to sell this bike because i visited your website only to find out that the bike
    price was $4,000 i will like to know it present condition.before that i contacted my client who told
    me that,that is the kind of bike he want and that there is no problem with the price.i know that the
    bike is sold for $4,000 and of which i told my client that the bike was $9,000 he has agreed to buy
    the the bike.so you should be expecting a cashier cheque of $9,000 while you please try and wire me
    back $4,500 via western union or money gramm as soon as you get the cheque and keep $500 for your
    self as terms of agreement between the borth of us and give me your foll name and address in this
    format name.................

    full address..............

    city.......................

    state........................

    country............................

    zipcode.........................

    telephone.....................

    regards, samson

    I am wondering- has someone given phony name/address, cashed the phony check, and ran off
    without sending the item or sending portions of cash to Mr. Afro? It sure is a shame people are
    so stupid and gullible to respond to this garbage. How can I turn the tables?

    Chris Jordan (ready to pull the Phil Wood rims off and throwing the trike in the recycle bin!)
    Santa Cruz, CA.

    Tags:

  2. "Christopher Jordan" skrev...
    > This obvious scam has gone on way too long. No responses for my trike for sale except this
    > constant barragr:

    Where did you put it up for sale? Might be a nice place to avoid.

    Mikael

  3. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Sir, the bike will I buy you from for $9500! Do not a bad dealing make!

    "Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This obvious scam has gone on way too long. No responses for my trike for sale except this
    > constant barragr:
    >
    > Good day, My name is mr samson i am a auto dearlar in west africa and i will like to know how much
    > you are willing to sell this bike because i visited your website only to find out that the bike
    > price was $4,000 i will like to know it present condition.before that i contacted my client who
    > told me that,that is the kind of bike he want and that there is no problem with the price.i know
    > that the bike is sold for $4,000 and of which i told my client that the bike was $9,000 he has
    > agreed to buy the the bike.so you should be expecting a cashier cheque of $9,000 while you please
    > try and wire me back $4,500 via western union or money gramm as soon as you get the cheque and
    > keep $500 for your self as terms of agreement between the borth of us and give me your foll name
    > and address in this format name.................
    >
    > full address..............
    >
    > city.......................
    >
    > state........................
    >
    > country............................
    >
    > zipcode.........................
    >
    > telephone.....................
    >
    > regards, samson
    >
    > I am wondering- has someone given phony name/address, cashed the phony check, and ran off
    > without sending the item or sending portions of cash to Mr. Afro? It sure is a shame people
    > are so stupid and gullible to respond to this garbage. How can I turn the tables?
    >
    > Chris Jordan (ready to pull the Phil Wood rims off and throwing the trike in the recycle bin!)
    > Santa Cruz, CA.

  4. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

  5. "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Christopher Jordan" skrev...
    > > This obvious scam has gone on way too long. No responses for my trike for sale except this
    > > constant barragr:
    >
    > Where did you put it up for sale? Might be a nice place to avoid.
    >
    > Mikael

    First, recumbents.com, then national bicycle greenway (my photo ad is on NBG now; duh I don't know
    the condition- I turn things and it moved!); but these little greedy pleas run everywhere , it
    seems. Eventually- good deals are out there! I just bought an Optima Rider from an ad on NBG, and
    the seller was commenting on all the "wacko" offers he got. Turns out it is Optima Rider Enduro
    (front derailleur, 27 speed). SWEET! It is even sweeter that some lowlife lost.

    I am not a dearler from west africa! Nor will I avoid those classifieds. Just wondering how to get
    my $9 grand$!

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  6. "Christopher Jordan" skrev...
    > First, recumbents.com, then national bicycle greenway (my photo ad is on NBG now; duh I don't know
    > the condition

    Ah home of the born again spammer. No surprises there then. ;-)

    > I am not a dearler from west africa! Nor will I avoid those classifieds. Just wondering how to get
    > my $9 grand$!

    Pass yourself off as Saddams grandnephew and promise him a cut of the 30 million you have to move
    discreetly? He just has to cough up some cash for bribes first.

    M.