climb times web page

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Peter McCallum, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
    various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
    could pass on the site address.

    Peter

    --
    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

    Tags:

  2. dej

    dej Guest

    "Peter McCallum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1hdkzo2.7yzhv8jyoofwN%[email protected]
    >A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
    > various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
    > could pass on the site address.
    >
    > Peter
    >
    > --
    > Peter McCallum
    > Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

    www.cycle2max.com

  3. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    which has been down since Saturday.... pwned2max

  4. "gplama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > dej Wrote:
    > >
    > > www.cycle2max.com

    > which has been down since Saturday.... pwned2max

    .....along with nearly every cycling clubs' webpage that shares the platform.

    Lotus Notes error :)

    Gemm

  5. SuzieB

    SuzieB New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2005
    Are you getting twitchy yet? :eek:

  6. "dej" <[email protected]@@h0tma1l.com> wrote:

    > "Peter McCallum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:1hdkzo2.7yzhv8jyoofwN%[email protected]
    > >A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
    > > various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
    > > could pass on the site address.
    > >
    > > Peter
    > >
    > > --
    > > Peter McCallum
    > > Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

    > www.cycle2max.com

    thanks

    --
    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

  7. HughMann

    HughMann New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2004
    Its working now - Monday evening.
    Had a look at Castle Hill, Townsville Qld.
    Just goes to prove - be careful what you quote from the internet.
    Start/finish altitudes wrong , distance wrong, total ascent wrong, surface conditions wrong.

    Current record for the 2.9km - 260m climb is held by Jason Patterson TCC with time of 8:30 Amazing time.
    My PB is 13:25 but Jason has 38 years start on me.

    Cheers
    Hugh