climb times web page

Peter McCallum

Guest
A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
could pass on the site address.

Peter

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

news:1hdkzo2.7yzhv8jyoofwN%[email protected]...

www.cycle2max.com

"dej" <dejonica@@@h0tma1l.com> wrote:

> "Peter McCallum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:1hdkzo2.7yzhv8jyoofwN%[email protected]...
> >A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
> > various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
> > could pass on the site address.
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > --
> > Peter McCallum
> > Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

> www.cycle2max.com

thanks

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Peter McCallum said:
A while ago someone posted a URL for a web site that lists times for
various climbs around Australia. I would really appreciate it if someone
could pass on the site address.

Peter

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Its working now - Monday evening.
Had a look at Castle Hill, Townsville Qld.
Just goes to prove - be careful what you quote from the internet.
Start/finish altitudes wrong , distance wrong, total ascent wrong, surface conditions wrong.

Current record for the 2.9km - 260m climb is held by Jason Patterson TCC with time of 8:30 Amazing time.
My PB is 13:25 but Jason has 38 years start on me.

Cheers
Hugh