Clinger?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. armstrong

    armstrong Guest

  2. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2005/03/15/news/wyoming/6f806df962bd
    > 174e87256fc4006051e7.txt

    The cited Jon Cecil is full of shit (in my opinion). Tells horror
    stories, but can't actually prove 'em. Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
    likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
    likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
    clipped shut like earrings often are.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  3. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
    > likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
    > likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
    > clipped shut like earrings often are.

    OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
    would they be required to use.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

  4. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Howard Kveck wrote:
    > Anyway, a facial piercing is no
    > more likely to come apart and fall out than an earring.

    I know Schwartz isn't really interested in pursuing this line of thought,
    but what if those things weren't from *facial* piercings?

  5. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Howard Kveck wrote:
    > > Anyway, a facial piercing is no
    > > more likely to come apart and fall out than an earring.

    > I know Schwartz isn't really interested in pursuing this line of thought,
    > but what if those things weren't from *facial* piercings?

    So someone took that old "Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Well,
    better let him out!" joke a little too seriously...

    --

  6. Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> writes:

    > Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
    > > likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
    > > likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
    > > clipped shut like earrings often are.

    > OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
    > would they be required to use.

    Please take the hardware discussion over to r.b.tech.

    -Gerard

  7. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Gerard Lanois <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
    > > > likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
    > > > likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
    > > > clipped shut like earrings often are.

    > > OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
    > > would they be required to use.

    > Please take the hardware discussion over to r.b.tech.
    >

    > -Gerard

    Would it have been acceptable if Bob had phrased it: "OK, so if LANCE