Clinger?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2005/03/15/news/wyoming/6f806df962bd
> 174e87256fc4006051e7.txt

The cited Jon Cecil is full of **** (in my opinion). Tells horror
stories, but can't actually prove 'em. Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
clipped shut like earrings often are.

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
> likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
> likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
> clipped shut like earrings often are.

OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
would they be required to use.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

Howard Kveck wrote:
> Anyway, a facial piercing is no
> more likely to come apart and fall out than an earring.

I know Schwartz isn't really interested in pursuing this line of thought,
but what if those things weren't from *facial* piercings?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > Anyway, a facial piercing is no
> > more likely to come apart and fall out than an earring.

> I know Schwartz isn't really interested in pursuing this line of thought,
> but what if those things weren't from *facial* piercings?

So someone took that old "Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Well,
better let him out!" joke a little too seriously...

--

Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> writes:

> Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
> > likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
> > likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
> > clipped shut like earrings often are.

> OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
> would they be required to use.

Please take the hardware discussion over to r.b.tech.

-Gerard

In article <[email protected]>,
Gerard Lanois <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bob Schwartz <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Anyway, a facial piercing is no more
> > > likely to come apart and fall out than an earring. Might even be *less*
> > > likely to come apart, as most of them are screwed together, rather than
> > > clipped shut like earrings often are.

> > OK, so if they worked in a restaurant, what formulation of Loctite
> > would they be required to use.

> Please take the hardware discussion over to r.b.tech.
>

> -Gerard

Would it have been acceptable if Bob had phrased it: "OK, so if LANCE