Clipless newbie update

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Calz, May 18, 2003.

  1. Calz

    Calz Guest

    Well I've been out twice now both times taking it fairly easily also trying to catch myself out with
    slow manuevering.

    Takes some getting used to and I seem to be riding slower more cautious at present which is more
    psychological than anything. I must of stacked it about six times, twice when I just plain forgot
    when I stopped and the rest mainly on slow uphill, need a dab or backend looses traction and down I
    go but the twist'n'go is becoming slighty more instinctive.

    Practise practise practise I suppose, think I'll be waking up in a cold sweat soon screaming
    tweeeeeeest!

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Ski

    Ski Guest

    Just wait,

    You will be amazed how much you can bunny hop when you are clipped in !!!
    :)

    Bob