Clipless Pedals ?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Asteeln618, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. Asteeln618

    Asteeln618 Guest

    Can anyone tell me why "clipless" pedals are called clipless? (Your footwear actually clip onto
    them) Reg G

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:16:49 GMT, "asteeln618" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me why "clipless" pedals are called clipless? (Your footwear actually clip
    >onto them)

    The pedals are lacking the traditional toe clips, and so are clipless but not clickless.

    -- Robert

  3. Dj Blag

    Dj Blag Guest

    news:[email protected]...