Close out Dr. House's Doping Forum now?

Doctor.House

Jun 14, 2007
Can we all just get along now? Grand Tours = Doping, so what?

I was tortured for several years at CF, but in the end I prevailed.

I hold no grudges and I'll even invite my research experiemnt back home (House, aka Lance's special friend)

Not even horse hormone allegations/confirmations/denials can stop my righteous predictions.

Cow blood Chicken Hawk is BBQed, Contador is next up for scrutiny and most of the remaining teams will abandon tonight.

Paris will be a modest affair. Perhaps the locals will be permited into the final circuits (laps) for some good feelings and fan participation.

Hopefully Phil Ligget and Bob Roll will become unemployed very soon.

A life sciences thread might be an idea---but doping is the chief tactic of Grand Tour racing.

Doctor.House said:
Can we all just get along now? Grand Tours = Doping, so what?

I was tortured for several years at CF, but in the end I prevailed.

I hold no grudges and I'll even invite my research experiemnt back home (House, aka Lance's special friend)

Not even horse hormone allegations/confirmations/denials can stop my righteous predictions.

Cow blood Chicken Hawk is BBQed, Contador is next up for scrutiny and most of the remaining teams will abandon tonight.

Paris will be a modest affair. Perhaps the locals will be permited into the final circuits (laps) for some good feelings and fan participation.

Hopefully Phil Ligget and Bob Roll will become unemployed very soon.

A life sciences thread might be an idea---but doping is the chief tactic of Grand Tour racing.
Guess you did pop open a bottle of champaign house?

Trajectum said:
Guess you did pop open a bottle of champaign house?
Cheers Doctor.House
h_9_ill_675089_armstrong_champagne.jpg

thebluetrain said:
Cheers Doctor.House
h_9_ill_675089_armstrong_champagne.jpg
Thank you BlueTrain (aka: Synthetic Big Tempo)

I will be PMing my dear friends re: my TDF blow out party this Sunday following a short morning 100 km ride.

We're serving BBQed chicken for Ras. Beef BBQ too.

Lot's to drink and talk about. I will be playing the 2005 Giro di Italia and replaying the stage where Birillo/Ivan Basso blows chunks to Salvadelli and Simoni only to miraculously recover 48 hours later and win the ITT.

Marco Pantani's Tour 1998 video will be played along with the 1996 Bjarne Riis attack to Sestriere. (ending Evgeni Berzine's GC lead)

No Pharmstrong DVDs will be shown at my party. No 'cheat to win bracelets' allowed here either.

See you this weekend.