Clothes Shopping

Buck Naked

Guest
Decided to go clothes shopping again....I went about a month ago for smaller jeans but now I need
EVERYTHING.

Shirt went from an XL to a M. Jeans are now at a 36, down from 42. I'm ALMOST at 34, but I probably
have another month to go for that.

Though, I hate to say, that I don't like shopping at Walmart/Target for clothes...hmm...maybe I'll
treat myself to nice suit for once?

Just a thought.

Try JCPennys for the interim clothes, a little better quality and
inexpensive enough if you find it on the clearance rack, Lee, who generally
loves clothes but hates to shop
buck naked <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Decided to go clothes shopping again....I went about a month ago for
smaller
> jeans but now I need EVERYTHING.
>
> Shirt went from an XL to a M. Jeans are now at a 36, down from 42. I'm ALMOST at 34, but I
> probably have another month to go for that.
>
> Though, I hate to say, that I don't like shopping at Walmart/Target for clothes...hmm...maybe I'll
> treat myself to nice suit for once?
>
> Just a thought.

What a wonderful NSV! I do love those clothing ones - they make my day ;-D Elaine K

buck naked wrote:

> Decided to go clothes shopping again....I went about a month ago for smaller jeans but now I need
> EVERYTHING.
>
> Shirt went from an XL to a M. Jeans are now at a 36, down from 42. I'm ALMOST at 34, but I
> probably have another month to go for that.
>
> Though, I hate to say, that I don't like shopping at Walmart/Target for clothes...hmm...maybe I'll
> treat myself to nice suit for once?
>
> Just a thought.

My 'small' Weekender's top is a bit neat round the bum, but will fit properly in a month or two! My
'medium' Weekenders trousers are just fine!

And even my mum thinks I'm looking a lot better!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

good for u kate. congrads on the smaller clothes. i have a few clothing
items from wlamart and they fall apart very easly. you have to be careful
with them. my best friend when she lost all her weight at first she was so
excited cause she could shope at a normal store for her clothes and not
additional. it was also alot cheaper for her to.
she is tempting now to lose 30 lbs before she gets married this may, she
has already lost 12 lbs. i'm in the wedding and this is why i am working
hard at losing my last 10lbs.
angie
"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> buck naked wrote:
> >
> > Decided to go clothes shopping again....I went about a month ago for
smaller
> > jeans but now I need EVERYTHING.
> >
> > Shirt went from an XL to a M. Jeans are now at a 36, down from 42.
I'm
> > ALMOST at 34, but I probably have another month to go for that.
> >
> > Though, I hate to say, that I don't like shopping at Walmart/Target for clothes...hmm...maybe
> > I'll treat myself to nice suit for once?
> >
> > Just a thought.
>
> My 'small' Weekender's top is a bit neat round the bum, but will fit properly in a month or two!
> My 'medium' Weekenders trousers are just fine!
>
> And even my mum thinks I'm looking a lot better!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

This is exciting!! I'm not crazy about shopping but I do love new clothes. I agree, shopping at the
discount stores is no fun. I've been shopping the winter clearance sales at the department stores.
That way I get nice quality, seasonally appropriate clothing at discount store prices. Maybe there's
a suit with your name on it at a clearance rack near you!

Since it's still winter here where I live, and will be for a couple more months, I just might get
lucky with needing smaller sizes at about the same time I'll need warm weather clothes.

Prairie Roots

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> good for u kate. congrads on the smaller clothes. i have a few clothing items from wlamart and
> they fall apart very easly. you have to be careful with them. my best friend when she lost all her
> weight at first she was so excited cause she could shope at a normal store for her clothes and not
> additional. it was also alot cheaper for her to. she is tempting now to lose 30 lbs before she
> gets married this may, she has already lost 12 lbs. i'm in the wedding and this is why i am
> working hard at losing my last 10lbs. angie

Make her read the Bridezilla site before she goes shopping for dresses! And yes, losing those last
few pounds will make you feel so much better about the photos, whatever you wear!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!