Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Clothig options for the large biker...

Started by Bunjimunj · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,009 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
30 April 2005
Last activity
30 April 2005
Original author
Bunjimunj
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,009
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Howdie, first post and new to MTBing and commuting have some questions mostly for the larger sized cyclists here... I'm 6'4 approx 290+ lbs.. 40" waist and 50 - 52" chest. I head down to the few local bike shops and find that most tights, pants and jerseys etc... are WAY WAY too small.

    So I've been improvising with base layers like underarmour and your run of the mill jogging pants, shorts, t-shirts etc..

    I'm finding after the end of a ride.. I'm soaked, my ass hurts and not one shred of me is dry. So what manufactures make gear for the 'big boy' rider? Anyone have any suggestions?

    Thank you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.