Hi there,
I've just started riding after a long time out.
I'm a very big [censored] ~400lbs
Where can I get bibs & Shorts in a size approx 8xl?
Thanks
Bob
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi there,
I've just started riding after a long time out.
I'm a very big [censored] ~400lbs
Where can I get bibs & Shorts in a size approx 8xl?
Thanks
Bob
Big Bob said:
I'm a very big [censored] ~400lbs
Years (OK, decades) ago I had some really fine cycling clothing custom made for me by Grace and Lester Jones of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. Their daughters are running the firm now and they say they still do custom. Check their site at Joneswares: Performance Merino Wool for Sports.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.