Clothing for Kids.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Champions, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Champions

    Champions Guest

    I'm looking for a MTB shirt for an eight year old. Must be multicoloured and preferably include a
    demonic rider of some sort.

    Can someone point me to an online provider that offers such a thing.

    Many thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Try www.gbcycles.co.uk www.mikedyason.com www.wiggle.co.uk

    Also - dependent upon size of 8 year old - remember that much sizing of cycling clothing is very
    small in Uk terms. It may be a very small adult size may not be too far off!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > Try www.gbcycles.co.uk www.mikedyason.com www.wiggle.co.uk
    >
    > Also - dependent upon size of 8 year old - remember that much sizing of cycling clothing is very
    > small in Uk terms. It may be a very small adult size may not be too far off!

    Especially as today's kids regard baggy as fashiononable. Some European-made clothing can be sized
    small so I would guess an adult S or even M could do.

    ~PB

  4. Planet x

    have a good range of youth clothing on the web

    http://www.planet-x-bikes.com/

    Also bits for the bike trendy helmets and saddles too, very good service from this company.