Clothing for Kids.

Champions

Guest
I'm looking for a MTB shirt for an eight year old. Must be multicoloured and preferably include a
demonic rider of some sort.

Can someone point me to an online provider that offers such a thing.

Many thanks.

Try www.gbcycles.co.uk www.mikedyason.com www.wiggle.co.uk

Also - dependent upon size of 8 year old - remember that much sizing of cycling clothing is very
small in Uk terms. It may be a very small adult size may not be too far off!

Cheers, helen s

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
> Try www.gbcycles.co.uk www.mikedyason.com www.wiggle.co.uk
>
> Also - dependent upon size of 8 year old - remember that much sizing of cycling clothing is very
> small in Uk terms. It may be a very small adult size may not be too far off!

Especially as today's kids regard baggy as fashiononable. Some European-made clothing can be sized
small so I would guess an adult S or even M could do.

~PB