Clothing

a j haggerty

Apr 26, 2004
Hi everyone, i'm new to all of this, but was wonder if anyone could give me some advise on clothing. I'm looking for some nice bright clothing for my road bike. I have a Giant OCR, cant find anything at all, everything is really dull!!

PS Im from the UK.

Look forward to hearing from you all. :)

Dear Gentlemen,
We are manufacturer and supplier of all type of Hosiery and leisure wears, cycling clothing, T-shirts, Polo shirts, Sweat shirts, Shorts, Trousers, Trouser shorts, Track suits, Fleece jackets/ Uppers, Swimming costume, Dive suits, Arm,Leg, Knee warmers and Gloves of all sorts, etc.
We have well experience of manufacturing at our credit. We therefore can meet your requirements
in a better way and perfectly manners.
You are requested to direct your trade inquiries towards us for price quotes and possible free sample for your study and evaluation.
With keen interest we look forward for your prompt and positive reply.
[email protected] [email protected]

Best Regards
Jasim Mir

Shebeest has a good variety for women. A few friends wear their stuff and I think team estrogen is shebeest.

Hello everybody! I'm satisfied with the activewear I've recently bought here. Rather good assortment and easy to order as for me.

William2015 said:
Hello everybody! I'm satisfied with the activewear I've recently bought here. Rather good assortment and easy to order as for me.
Are you kidding right now? This thread was almost 8 years old before you commented on it.

I think it depends on the season. I think bright clothing is a good idea especially if you are going to be riding in or near the night. I think that tighter clothing is more recommending also. I do not think skirts and such would be recommended while riding. Maybe if you are commuting to work or school then you would want to where a skirt. Of course, I say this assuming you are female since this is the female riders thread.