UK and Europe · Public discussion

Clubs in Dublin

Started by BadBreaks · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,665 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 December 2006
Last activity
19 December 2006
Original author
BadBreaks
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,665
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Can anyone give me any advice about joining a club or generally about the state of clubs in Ireland?

    I'm moving to Dublin for a few months after Christmas and will live around Firhouse. I want to join a club that isn't too difficult to get to. I also naturally, want to join a "good" club.

    I've never cycled with a club before and I'd really like to ride with others for the motivation etc. I'm 23 and hope at this age I could make some progress at the sport if only for my own satisfaction. I don't know how it goes with races and things.

    Thanks

    BadBreaks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.